Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
Easy Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
We partnered with Silver Spring Foods to bring you this easy, flavorful honey mustard chicken recipe!
This grilled chicken is seriously so easy and so delicious! Get the grill warmed up and give it try asap. You don’t even need to let the chicken marinate – just brush on the honey mustard glaze while cooking and after. Easily ready in less than 30 minutes!
Silver Spring Foods Dijon Mustard gives this recipe some amazing flavor. A classic specialty mustard that is great for sandwiches, chicken, and vinaigrette!
Of course, Silver Spring has lots of other products that can easily add a whole new twist to your favorite horseradish and mustard recipes – Applewood Smoke Flavor Horseradish, Jalapeno Mustard, Beer’n Brat Horseradish Mustard, and more. Quality ingredients make better specialty mustards! #GiveItZing
Perfect as spreads and toppings, but amazing in recipes beyond that! I use the Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce in homemade shrimp cocktail sauce.
Silver Spring Foods is the world’s largest grower and processor of horseradish – family-owned and operated for over 90 years. Silver Spring has 24 different horseradish products, all of which will give your summer celebrations zing!
Enter to win Silver Spring products!
Give your recipes a twist by adding Silver Spring specialty mustards or horseradish – it’s a quick and easy way to spice up your favorite meal. And you may even be the lucky winner to score a gift basket full of products to try out!
Be sure to follow me @fabulesslyfrugal and @Silver_Spring_Foods on Instagram, and enter on our Instagram post for a chance to win a Silver Spring gift basket full of products. Yum!
Such a simple glaze, but really packed with flavor! Mix together some melted butter, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and fresh lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
Pounding the chicken to an even thickness helps it to cook more evenly and quickly on the grill.
This honey mustard chicken is an excellent main dish for any day or your next BBQ, just garnish with fresh parsley. Or slice the chicken and serve on a salad – you could even make a honey mustard vinaigrette!
Would you like to see more of our favorite recipes?
Subscribe to our recipe email.
More recipes with Dijon mustard:
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Ham
- Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken
- Balsamic Beef Kebabs
- Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
- Zupas Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup Copycat
See more of our favorite grill recipes!
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Foods Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop. Stir in honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer about half of the honey mustard mixture to a separate bowl for later.
- Preheat grill to 425 degrees F, medium heat.
- Pound thicker parts of chicken breasts for more even thickness, about 1 inch thick. Season both sides chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill grates lightly with oil. Grill chicken for 4 minutes, then brush with honey mustard glaze, and flip chicken to cook other side. Brush the other side with glaze and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until done. (Internal temperature of the thickest part of chicken should reach 165 degrees when done.) Transfer chicken to a plate or platter.
- Use reserved glaze to brush both sides of chicken and let rest a few minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Recipe Source: Cooking Classy