Easy Grilled Ranch Pork Chops Recipe – 4 Weight Watchers Points
The Ultimate Ranch Pork Chop Recipe: Easy, Healthy, and Delicious!
My family gobbled these grilled ranch pork chops right up! I always get excited about finding a delicious and easy meal that my picky kids enjoy too. And not requiring any advance prep or planning is a nice bonus sometimes.
This ranch pork chop recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish, but still yields a juicy, nicely seasoned piece of meat! Easy enough for a weeknight or any day, delicious enough for dinner guests!
Healthy Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix
I use this homemade Ranch seasoning mix recipe to make these healthy ranch pork chops. Here’s all you need to make it yourself:
- 1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
You can easily make it dairy-free by omitting the dry powdered buttermilk.
It’s nice to have a healthier homemade version of Ranch dressing mix that can be used in pretty much any recipe that calls for the store-bought packet. Once you make the homemade stuff, just throw it in the fridge then use it here and there with recipes like these pork chops and this one!
How to Get Perfectly Done Ranch Pork Chops on the Grill
You want to have perfectly done pork chops? Yeah, baby. I highly recommend using a meat thermometer to know when it is time to take them off the grill. Takes the guesswork out of it and helps you get the results you really want nearly every time.
Also, once they’re done grilling, let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes, tented loosely with foil. This will make them even juicier and more tender.
By the way, I’m sure this recipe would be great with chicken too! The cooking time would just need to be adjusted accordingly. You want the chicken to get to 165 degrees F internally before removing it from the grill.
Final Thoughts + Serving Tips
There you have it! A quick, easy, healthy, and delicious grilled pork chops recipe that is now on my list of family favorites! Hope you enjoy!
If you try this recipe out, be sure to come back and leave some feedback below! We love to hear tips and reviews of recipes.
Side dish ideas to serve alongside these yummy ranch pork chops:
- The Best Air Fryer French Fries
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Asparagus Recipe
- Easy Orange-Glazed Carrots on the Grill!
- Easy Grilled Corn on the Cob (With Ginger-Lime Glaze)
- Cauliflower Broccoli Pea Salad Recipe (With Bacon!)
- Healthy Lemon Herb Potato Salad
- Quick One-Hour Dinner Rolls
- Perfect Roasted Melting Potatoes Recipe
Want more ideas? Check out all of our side dish ideas!
See more of our favorite BBQ recipes:
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken Skewers Recipe
- Easy Beef Kebabs Recipe with Balsamic Marinade
- Grilled Rosemary Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Garlic Herb Steak Tips Recipe
- The BEST Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Easy Grilled Ranch Pork Chops Recipe - 4 Weight Watchers Points
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning mix I use this Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Drizzle the olive oil over both sides of the pork, spread to coat evenly. Then sprinkle the dry Ranch mix, salt, and pepper over both sides.
- Preheat gas grill on medium high heat for about 15 minutes. Clean the grates, then use long grill tongs, paper towel, and cooking oil to oil the grates.
- Grill the pork chops for about 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the cut. Pork chops are done when meat thermometer reaches 140 degrees F when inserted into the center. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes, tented loosely with foil. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe Adapted From: Dinner at the Zoo