DIY Make Your Own Non-Toxic Weed Killer
It’s summer, which means it’s weed season. If you would like to get rid of the ones at your house but don’t want to use poisonous products, try out this safe and effective DIY Weed Killer.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons rubbing alcohol
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a glass spray bottle. To use, spray on surfaces and let sit for a least at minute before wiping off. Make sure to shake the bottle before each use.
Also check out:
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again