DIY Make Your Own Non Toxic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Have you ever read the label on your cleaning products? You practically have to be a scientist to sort out what all of those ingredients are. Try making your own cleaners so that you will know exactly what’s in them. Check out this recipe for super easy DIY Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- 1 cup distilled or boiled water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup castile soap
- hydrogen peroxide
- 15-30 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional)
Mix distilled water, baking soda, castile soap, and essential oil in a spray bottle and shake it. Put the hydrogen peroxide in a separate bottle. To clean, spray the mixture in your toilet bowl, scrub with a toilet bowl brush, and then spray in the hydrogen peroxide.
Also check out:
Thanks: livesimply for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again