DIY Make Your Own Laundry Detergent Tabs
Don’t waste money on those overpriced laundry tabs. Make your own at home for a fraction of the cost! Here’s how! Also check out how to DIY these other common household items: Non-Toxic Weed Killer, Multi Purpose Disinfecting Spray, Non Toxic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, and Non Toxic Window And Glass Cleaner.
- 1 bar of gentle soap, such as Mrs. Meyer’s, Dr. Bronner’s, or Ivory
- 1 cup washing soda
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup laundry scent booster
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Use a cheese grater to grate 1 bar of soap into a large bowl.
- Mix in washer powder and baking soda.
- Add Epsom salts and laundry booster granules.
- Mix everything together thoroughly. This is best if done with your hands.
- Add vinegar and mix together until you can make a small ball by squeezing it in your hand. If it is too dry, add more vinegar, one tablespoon at a time.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop into each ice cube tray.
- Press the mixture firmly down into the cubes.
- Allow mixture to dry completely. This will take several hours.
- Pop them out and store in an airtight container.
Interested in more DIY? Check out our DIY spice seasonings:
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again