DIY Make Your Own Multi Purpose Disinfecting Spray
Have you ever read the label on your cleaning products? You practically have to be a scientist to sort out what all of those ingredients are. Try making your own cleaners so that you will know exactly what’s in them. Check out this recipe for super easy DIY Multi Purpose Disinfecting Spray.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons rubbing alcohol
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a glass spray bottle. To use, spray on surfaces and let sit for a least a minute before wiping off. Make sure to shake the bottle before each use.
Also check out:
Thanks: sandiagreenclean for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again