Air Fryer Pot Stickers
When I make Asian-inspired dinners, it is nice to have some of the side dishes that we would get if we went to the restaurants. One of our family’s favorite appetizers to order is pot stickers.
When you pick up frozen pot stickers, you can now make them easily in the air fryer while you finish dinner for everyone without having to do much at all.
My YouTube channel also has a great video that you’ll love filled with 20 easy air fryer recipes for appetizers to serve!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Pot Stickers:
- Frozen Pot Stickers (we’ve used the Tai Pei ones and love them!)
- Air fryer (like the Cosori Pro II)
- Tongs or spatula
Do You Cook the Pot Stickers From Frozen?
Yes! And that is what is great about this recipe. There are no added steps to defrost the pot stickers. They will come out great when you make them from frozen in the air fryer.
What Do You Dip Pot Stickers In?
If you are in a rush, simply using soy sauce will work. But, the Inquiring Chef has a great recipe that you can make up easily for pot sticker dipping sauce.
You can make it with 5 common ingredients and bring the flavor to the next level for this appetizer dish.
How to Make Air Fryer Pot Stickers:
Step 1: Put the Pot Stickers In
To begin making the delicious pot stickers in the air fryer, start by getting out your air fryer and placing the frozen pot stickers into the bottom of the air fryer.
Make sure that they are not touching or overlapping or they will not cook properly.
Step 2: Turn on the Air Fryer
Once you have the pot stickers arranged in the air fryer, turn it on to 380 degrees F or 193 degrees C and set the timer for 6 minutes.
Step 3: Flip the Pot Stickers
After the pot stickers have cooked for 6 minutes, open up the air fryer and carefully use tongs or a spatula to flip the pot stickers over and let them cook for another 4-6 minutes or until they are golden brown.
They should get to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C.
Step 4: Remove and Serve
When the pot stickers are done cooking in the air fryer, remove them and place them on a dish with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Air Fryer Appetizers!
The air fryer is such a great way to make appetizers. The air fryer not only will cut down on the cooking time but will also keep the integrity of the dish and produce such a tasty dish.
Give These a Try:
- Bacon Pineapple Shrimp Appetizer
- Air Fryer Pretzel Bites (2 Ingredient Dough)
- Frozen Fish Sticks
- Zucchini Pizza Bites in the Air Fryer
If you like making some of your favorite restaurant meals and appetizers at home, this is a great way to do it. You can cut the cost in half and have as many as you want when you want them.
Plus these can be made in less than 15 minutes, great for when you weren’t planning on having company but want to offer a tasty snack. What do you like to dip your pot stickers in?
Enjoy Even More Recipe With Asian Flavors in the Air Fryer:
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Pot Stickers
- Tongs or Spatula
- 1 bag Frozen pot stickers
- Place the frozen pot stickers in the bottom of the air fryer, without overlapping any.
- Turn the air fryer on for 6 minutes at 380 °F.
- Open up the air fryer and flip the pot stickers and continue to cook for another 4-6 until they are golden brown and have reached an internal temperature of 165 °F.
- Remove and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!
Follow Fabulessly Frugal on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube