Your K-12 Student May Be Eligible To Receive FREE Internet for 5 Years
To help lower income families have better access to education, T-mobile has launched the T Project 10 Million. Students receiving government assistance for school lunches, SNAP and other programs are eligible to receive a free hotspot device and 100 GB of data per year for 5 years! You can also purchase additional data, if needed. Quantities are limited, so don’t wait to apply! Also make sure to check out all the current school supply deals HERE!
How Do I Know If I Qualify?
You may qualify if you are enrolled in one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Head Start
- Foster youth, migrant homeless, or runaway youth.
How To Apply
- Click HERE and choose school administrator or parent/guardian
- Fill out the form and upload proof of government plan enrollment
- An email will be sent to you with your acceptance letter and information of the shipping on your device
Make sure to check out all the current school supply deals HERE!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again