Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipe
You MUST try this delicious Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipe!!!
I LOVE making this one in my digital pressure cooker!
From frozen, my dinner is ready in about 45 minutes or less!! More on that below!
Not only is it amazingly easy and simple to make… it’s incredibly delicious!!! My friend Renee shared this recipe on her blog and I made it one night (I had everything in my stockpile!) and my kids AND my hubs loved it! I’m highly considering making it for our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner (we have bread bowls and soup!).
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 2 chicken breast, (still frozen works)
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes (I like the mild stuff for my wimpy taste buds)
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, do not drain
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix or (3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped or (1/3 cup minced onion)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
- 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Saute/Browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer & Warmer.
- Large, easy to use control panel with ten built-in Smart Programs, automatic keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for saute/browning and slow cook
- Delay cooking time up to 24-Hours; Manual setting up to 120 minutes of cook time
UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient
- Includes 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, instructions, recipes, and cooking time tables
- Capacity: 6L/6.33 Qt, Power rating: 1000W, Voltage: 110v/60Hz, Gross weight: 14.57 pounds
Thank you to my friend Renee from Singing With Birds for this delicious recipe!