You MUST try this delicious Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipe!!!
Not only is it amazingly easy and simple to make… it’s incredibly delicious!!! My friend Renee shared this recipe on her blog and I made it one night (I had everything in my stockpile!) and my kids AND my hubs loved it! I’m highly considering making it for our traditional Christmas Eve Dinner (we have bread bowls and soup!).
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 2 chicken breast, (still frozen works)
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes (I like the mild stuff for my wimpy taste buds)
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, do not drain
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix or (3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped or (1/3 cup minced onion)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, cubed
Thank you to my friend Renee from Singing With Birds for this delicious recipe!