Grilled Peaches in the Air Fryer
When you can turn a delicious fruit into a tasty treat like these Grilled Peaches, then you have struck gold!
It not only is a super simple recipe to make, but spoiler, you don’t even have to pull out your grill to make this easy Grilled Peaches recipe.
The air fryer will do all the heavy lifting and can still leave you with those grill marks if you want! Make sure to check out how to make this on my YouTube channel too!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make Grilled Peaches:
- Peaches, ripe but firm
- Butter, melted
- Brown sugar
- Ice cream
Do I need anything extra for this grilled recipe?
When we made this recipe, we used the Sear’NSizzle GrillGrate which works perfectly for the Cosori Air Fryer. It fits perfectly and cleans up nicely.
However, if you are not too concerned with getting those beautiful sear marks, you can still get the overall taste of the grilled peaches with the air fryer basket.
Can I reheat grilled peaches?
I would not suggest reheating the peaches as I am not sure they would have the best outcome. However, if you’re anything like my family, you won’t have much left over.
If you do what to reheat the peaches, I would do it in the air fryer and not the microwave so they don’t get too mushy.
How to make Grilled Peaches:
Step 1: Preheat
Start by preheating the air fryer at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C for 5 minutes with the grill grate inside to get it nice and hot.
Step 2: Prepare
While the air fryer is preheating, slice the peaches in half. Then, brush with melted butter and sprinkle on a little brown sugar and cinnamon to taste.
Rub the toppings into the peach halves to make sure they stick.
Step 3: Cook
Once the peaches have been seasoned, place them flesh side down on the grill grate and air fry them at 370 degrees F or 189 degrees C for 6-8 minutes, or until peaches are cooked and charred to your liking.
Then carefully remove the grilled peaches from the air fryer basket and top the peaches with ice cream, if desired, and enjoy!
Dessert recipes for the air fryer
The air fryer is a great way to make a simple treat for you and your family. With these easy recipes, you will find new ways to use your air fryer that you might not have thought of!
Easy and tasty treat recipes:
- Mini Dutch Babies (German Pancakes)
- Air Fryer Lemon Cookies
- Air Fryer Nutella Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Lava Cakes
When you have peaches that you want to use up and make a delicious and super simple dessert, this is such a great option!
It can be made in a matter of 15 minutes and with little to no extra effort. Aka the best way to make peaches.
Easy frozen recipe to make in the air fryer:
- How To Cook Perfect Air Fried Frozen Onion Rings
- Cooking Impossible Burgers in an Air Fryer
- How To Cook Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- How To Cook Frozen Chicken Nuggets In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pot Stickers
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
- Grill grate
- Pastry brush
- Preheat the air fryer with the grill grate for 5 minutes at 400 °F.
- Slice the peaches in half. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle on brown sugar and cinnamon to taste. Rub the toppings into the peach halves.
- Place flesh side down on grill grate and air fry at 370 °F for 6-8 minutes., or until peaches are cooked and charred to your liking.
- Remove from the air fryer basket and top with ice cream, if desired.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!