Freezer Meal Recipes: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Freezing Homemade Biscuits and Gravy
Homemade biscuits and gravy is really quite easy to make. I put off learning how to make it for way too long! I wish I would have realized how easy it is to make!
Mixing sausage and flour. I normally make this with ground sausage, but this day I only had links so I made it with the links instead and it turned out great!
Stir your sauce until thick. For a richer sauce use half and half or heavy cream instead of your milk or do 1 cup of each.
I LOVE my heat resistant non-stick nylon utensils:
This is a fabulous set! I love the utensil pictured in my gravy above. It is one of my favorite and I can not find it anymore. BUT the pink handled and green handled utensils in this set above would really do the trick if I have to replace the one I love! I LOVE these colors too! So fun. Oh and the elevated handles keep my counter from getting messy when I set the utensil down.
- 6-piece utensil set includes a spaghetti server, slotted spoon, ladle, slotted turner, solid spoon, and flexible turner
- Heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F; ideal for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware
- Weighted handles elevate heads above surfaces to improve hygiene and eliminate messes
- Soft grips in assorted colors offer comfortable and stylish use; gift-boxed; dishwasher-safe
Now this utensil I think I might have to have now! It looks like it will function much like my favorite, and it has FIVE different cool functions! Check it out!
- 5-in-1 kitchen utensil
- Slotted spoon, a turner, a solid spoon, a spatula and a cutting tool
- Made from tough nylon
- Heat resistant up to 240 degrees C / 480 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well