DIY Make Your Own Greek Seasoning!
Have you ever tried making your own spice mixes? This Greek Seasoning is easy and delicious. The best part is that you know exactly what ingredients are in it!
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 1 Tablespoon dill
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and store in an air tight container for up to a year. Stir seasoning each time before adding it to your recipes.
Check out these other DIY Spice Recipes:
Thanks: tastythin.com for the recipe!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again