This is a great way to serve tilapia fish fillets: healthy, flavorful, and quick.
It is nice to just open the freezer and see a bag of the fish fillets and marinade all ready to go. It makes an already easy dish even easier! You’ll just need time for it to thaw and then the flour, salt, pepper, and oil to dredge and cook.
To keep this TERRAfit-friendly, use whole grain flour.
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well