Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe
Calling all Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fans!
You are going to love this recipe for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fudge! It is a perfect Christmas treat recipe! And here are some reasons why…
- Only three ingredients are needed to make this yummy treat – so easy!
- It takes only a few minutes to put it all together – fast!
- Crazy delicious chocolate-peanut-butter goodness – yum!
Do you have milk chocolate chips, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and about 24 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? If yes, then this awesome fudge can be in your near future.
(Here’s a recipe for homemade sweetened condensed milk, if you want to try that out.)
If you’re early enough, during Halloween candy sales, grab a few extra bags of Reese’s peanut butter cups just so you can make this fudge! Or I suppose you could try to save (or trade for) a bunch of the Reese’s from the kids’ Halloween candy hauls.
Or hey, if you’re feeling especially domestic, you could even make your own peanut butter cups with this recipe.
For the best results, it is a good idea to use high-quality chocolate chips in this recipe. I personally recommend Guittard milk chocolate chips – they are pretty much the best milk chocolate chips ever.
Regular price seems to be about $4 a bag or more. When I find them on sale for less, during fall or Christmas baking season sales, I stock up on several bags and stash them in my freezer.
A thick bottom layer of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, followed by a delicious layer of chocolate fudge, topped off with more chopped Reese’s. This treat is a huge hit any time and perfect as a Christmas treat recipe too!
If you try this Reese’s fudge recipe, let us know how you like it! We love to hear feedback and input from you!
I like having a pizza rocker knife for cutting fudge, cookie bars, and, of course, pizza!
More Fudge Recipes:
- Snickers Fudge
- Microwave Hot Fudge Sauce
- Butter Fudge Brownie Fingers
- Creamy Fudge
- Fudge Crinkle Cookies
- Easy Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- Homemade Fudgesicles
- Nutella Fudge with Sea Salt
- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Would you like to see more of our recipes? Subscribe to our weekly recipe email.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe
- 8x8 pan
- Medium bowl
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped and divided
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 pan (or 9x9 works too) with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place 16 whole peanut butter cups in a single layer, lining the bottom of the prepared dish. Set aside.
- In a medium or large microwave-safe bowl, mix together the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on half power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and melted, about 2 minutes. Pour the thick chocolate mixture over the Reese's and smooth the top.
- Chop up the remaining 8 peanut butter cups and press the pieces into the top of the fudge. Let cool to room temperature, at least an hour, then refrigerate until set.
- Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting the foil out, cut into squares, and serve.
Recipe Source: Lauren's Latest
Comments & Reviews
Tastes like a large Reese’s cup. I used the miniature cups instead but still turned out wonderful. Thanks for the easy recipe.
Hi Kayla, thanks for the fab rating. We are glad you liked this easy one — and thanks for the tip to use mini cups.