Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake with Condensed Milk
We’ve shared a few different baked cheesecake recipes with you before and they’ve all had very positive feedback. I mean, who doesn’t like cheesecake?
Everyone needs a tried and true no-bake cheesecake recipe too though! For those days when you’re in a hurry, your house is too hot for baking, or you don’t want to worry about cracked cakes, we’ve got this delicious, creamy, no-fail, no-bake cheesecake for you!
No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
Most of the ingredients in this recipe are pretty similar to other cheesecake recipes. Quite simple and easy too!
- The crust: Made from delicious graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter
- The filling: Made with cream cheese, whip cream, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice
- The topping: A mixture of strawberries (you could also use raspberries, cherries, or blueberries), Jell-O, and some other simple ingredients.
Step 1. The Crust
Start by crushing your graham crackers. You can make this really easy by simply placing the graham crackers in a gallon Ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. I like to use my pastry pin because I love it!
To keep it even more simple, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter together right in the 9×13 pan! Then press the crust firmly into the bottom of the pan. I use the bottom of a measuring cup to help with this because it is hard and flat. Stick the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
Step 2. The Filling
First of all, you want to let your cream cheese sit out in advance so it can soften to room temperature. Then, using a hand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; mix until combined.
Fold in the whipped topping. Keep folding until it is all mixed together and incorporated. Pour mixture into prepared crust and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
Step 3. Add Your Berries
Cut your berries to the desired size (I slice mine lengthwise) and then place them on top of the cheesecake.
Step 4. Making the Topping
Last but not least, it’s time to top your no-bake cheesecake off with a delicious gelatin mixture.
In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Then, add boiling water and cook the mixture over medium heat for a few minutes, until it just begins to thicken. (I like to boil the water in a glass measuring cup in the microwave for a few minutes.)
Next, remove the mixture from heat, add the gelatin powder, and stir until smooth. Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then pour it over top of your berries until they’re evenly covered.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set, and your no-bake cheesecake is ready to enjoy!
Note: As mentioned above, this recipe could also be topped with raspberries, cherries or blueberries.
Enjoy Your No-Bake Cheesecake!
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Recipe
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- Mini Cheesecake Tarts Recipe
Would you like to see more of our recipes? Subscribe to our weekly recipe email.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 17 full cracker sheets)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 9 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- about 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounce box strawberry gelatin mix (Jell-O)
- In a 9x13 baking dish, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter, until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crust mixture firmly into bottom of 9x13 pan with the bottom of a measuring cup, or something hard and flat. Let crust chill in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Then mix in the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture, until incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared crust and spread until mostly even. Let set in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
- Layer sliced strawberries over top of the cheesecake.
- In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Stir in boiling water and cook over medium heat until mixture just begins to thicken, only a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the gelatin powder, until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pour gelatin mixture over the strawberries and cheesecake, until strawberries are evenly covered. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, until topping is set.