Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake with Condensed Milk
We’ve shared a few different baked cheesecake recipes with you before and they’ve all had very positive feedback. I mean, who doesn’t like cheesecake?
The only problem with baked cheesecake is that it requires a bit more attention, and it may not be as easy to make depending on your situation. For those days when you’re in a hurry or your house is too hot for baking, we’ve got this delicious no-bake cheesecake recipe!
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
Most of the ingredients in this recipe are pretty similar to other cheesecake recipes. Quite simple too!
- The crust: Made from delicious graham cracker crumbs
- The filling: Made with cream cheese, whip cream, and condensed milk
- The topping: A mixture of strawberries (you could also use raspberries, cherries, or blueberries), Jell-O, and some other simple ingredients.
Step 1. The Crust
Start by crushing your graham crackers. You can make this really easy by simply placing the graham crackers in a Ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin. I always use my pastry pin which I love!
In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press that into the bottom of a 13×9 pan, and bake it for 10 minutes at 350º (this is the only baking you’ll have to do). Let cool.
Step 2. The Filling
First, soften your cream cheese. Then, using a hand mixer, mix softened cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk until creamy.
Optional: If you’d like to add a bit of flavor, you can add lemon juice to your filling.
Stir in whip cream and mix until fluffy. Pour mixture into prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
Step 3. Add Your Berries
Cut your berries to the desired size (I cut mine in thirds lengthwise) and then layer them on top of the cream once it’s set.
Step 4. Making the Topping
Last but not least, it’s time to top your no-bake cheesecake off with a delicious berry mixture.
In a saucepan, mix together your sugar and cornstarch until both are well blended. Then, add boiling water and cook the mixture over medium heat until it’s nice and thick.
Next, remove the mixture from heat, add the gelatin, and stir until smooth. Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then pour it over top of your berries until you they’re covered and beautiful.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set, and your no-bake cheesecake is ready to serve!
Note: As mentioned above, this recipe could also be topped with raspberries, cherries or blueberries.
Enjoy Your No-Bake Cheesecake!
More Cheesecake Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Recipe
- Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- Mini Cheesecake Tarts Recipe
Would you like to see more of our recipes? Subscribe to our weekly recipe email.
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 22 squares)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 ½ Tablespoons melted Butter or Margarine
- 24 oz Cream Cheese (3 packages)
- 1 Tub Whip Cream (8 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 2 ½ Quarts Strawberries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 (3 oz) package of Strawberry flavored Gelatin (Jell-O)
- Crush your graham crackers.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350º. Let cool.
- Soften cream cheese. Use a hand mixer and mix softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk until creamy.
- Add lemon juice (optional).
- Stir in whip cream and mix until fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
- Layer strawberries on top of the cream once set.
- Cut berries to desired size. I cut mine in thirds lengthwise.
Gelatin Berry Topping:
- In a saucepan, mix together sugar and cornstarch until well blended.
- Add boiling water and cook over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin mixture and stir until smooth.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour gelatin mixture over strawberries until well covered and beautiful.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.