Tips to Score Toilet Paper, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfectant Wipes & More!
I never thought I would see the day when basic household supplies were not readily available. In this time of uncertainty, we have some tips for you to score some household staples like toilet paper, facial tissue, hand sanitizer, paper towels, disinfecting cleaners, baby wipes, and disinfectant wipes.
- Get our App!! Watch this short facebook live video where I show you how easy it is to install our app and sign up for deal alerts on toilet paper, paper towels, and anything else you might want! It’s FREE to use and SOOO easy and convenient! Doing this means you don’t have to stress out about idea number two!
- Check online often! Things are becoming available, but are selling out super fast. I stalk Amazon, Target, Sam’s Club, Costco, Walmart, CVS, Big Lots, and Walgreens several times a day. I just leave the page(s) open to the items(s) I want and refresh it. I also suggest Lowe’s, Home Depot and office stores like Staples and Office Depot Office Max.
- Take advantage of Amazon Fresh if available near you! They are releasing new delivery windows through each day, and TP may be stocked.
- Be ready to checkout fast! Create an account, and if you have not ordered before, go thru part of the checkout process (with anything random) to at least get your address and other info saved. Don’t buy it! When the stuff you want comes into stock, you are logged in and ready!
- If you have any of the items you want already on your Amazon Subscribe & Save, make sure you move them to your current delivery and think about increasing the quantity. We are NOT suggesting you hoard things! But for example there are 10 of us in this house, half are girls, and we use a fair amount of TP– so I have indeed changed my delivery schedule and increased my quantity on TP and paper towels.
- Use shopping services. Try adding the items to your Instacart or other grocery or household pick-up or delivery order. You may get lucky!
- Shop your local stores! Get up early and be there when they open (note that some stores reserve the first times of the day for seniors). Ask when trucks typically come in. This method is hit or miss, but you may get lucky!
- Use local groups. Deal Manager Stacy says her neighborhood has an essentials watch post in their Facebook group. where they post local places that have things in stock. It works very well! Suggest something like this for your local Facebook groups! Her neighbors are even snagging items for those in the neighborhood who are unable to get out. Winner winner community coming together!
- Team up with friends and family to score essentials. More people can hit up more locations. For example, my sister-in-law scored paper towels and I scored bar soap, so we shared with social distancing! We left boxes on each other’s porches.
- Offer to trade! Again, local Facebook groups could be the ticket to some old fashioned bartering to get what you need. Got diapers you don’t use? Scored a large pack of paper towels and you only need half? See who wants to trade what you have for something you need!
- Invest in a bidet like THIS ONE that is Fab Frugal team approved!
- Make your own wipes for less!
- Sign up for our our our Price Alerts and get notified when we post HOT deals on things you want!!
- GOOD LUCK! If you have any other tips, email Stacy@fabulesslyfrugal.com
Ready to save TIME and MONEY? Check out our Price Drop Alerts!
Get a text or email about the deals you want! Simply choose the brands and products you want to follow from our comprehensive list, then forget about it! We’ll send you a text or email when we find a smokin’ hot deal on the stuff YOU want! Learn more HERE!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again