DIY Make Your Own Non Toxic Carpet Stain Remover
Have you ever read the label on your cleaning products? You practically have to be a scientist to sort out what all of those ingredients are. Try making your own cleaners so that you will know exactly what’s in them. Check out this recipe for super easy DIY Carpet Stain Remover.
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 Tablespoon liquid Castile soap
- 1 Tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons hydrogen peroxide
- 15-20 drops essential oil for fragrance
Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher and pour into a spray bottle. To use, blot stain to get as much liquid out as possible. Spray cleaner on the spot and let it sit for 2 minutes before wiping with a cloth.
Also check out:
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again