I’ve seen this recipe floating around Pinterest and decided it was worth a try. The question is, would I make it again?
Yes! This is a simple, but flavorful meal to have on hand in the freezer. Just thaw and throw it in the slow cooker! I served this Cilantro Lime Chicken with tortillas and toppings like cheese, sour cream and salsa. I imagine it would be great served with some Mexican or Spanish Rice too.
Learn more about Freezer Meal Cooking:
- Benefits of making freezer meals
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to start a Freezer Meal Group
- How to Shop for Freezer Meal Recipes
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals
- What Foods Don’t Freeze Well