5 of the Best Air Fryer Recipes That YOU Shared With Me
5 Yummy Air Fryer Recipes that Will Change Your Life
Okay, maybe that header is a little dramatic. But, it’s not far from the truth either. You will be so surprised with how amazing and simple these air fryer recipes are!
I love these recipes because YOU sent them to me. This was my first video when I tried recipes submitted by my awesome viewers on YouTube and I was astounded. They were delicious, simple, and fun! You can watch the video on YouTube.
If you have an air fryer, then you have to make these recipes!
5 Simple Air Fryer Recipes That Will Make You Rethink What the Air Fryer Can Do
Our first recipe, beef jerky in the air fryer, comes from viewer Karen. Beef jerky was so fun and I had never tried using my air fryer as a dehydator before. This recipe was so much amazing!
Next, apple fritters in the air fryer. Y’all, you don’t even know how amazing this recipe is until you try it. The ingredients are simple and the results are amazing. It is a must! Thank you John for this recipe!
Have you tried making fruit in the air fryer before? I hadn’t! This fresh fruit recipe is not only so simple, but it is also so good. The glaze with the fruit makes your house smell amazing and your taste buds so happy. Thank you Sandi!
I wasn’t sure how these curly dog fries would turn out. But they were so fun and easy! The kids loved them! Which is why I would recommend this recipe from Marsha to anyone who wants to make a quick and fun snack!
Curly Dog Fries
- 3-4 all beef hot dogs
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the hot dogs in half, then in half again, and in half one more time, all length wise. End up with 8 pieces per hot dog.
- Place the hot dogs in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360F/180C for 6 minutes. Give them a stir at the halfway point.
- Remove from the air fryer basket and enjoy!
This Lemon Berry Baked Oatmeal recipe from Mike actually did change my life. It is so good. It’s a quick and light recipe that you can make in your air fryer in under 30 minutes!
Cooking in the air fryer is simple, easy, and life-changing! These recipes are no exception! What recipe do you love? I would also love to hear more about your favorite recipes in the air fryer. Share them with me in the comments below!
More of my favorite air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipe
- Air Fryer Juicy Steak and Mushrooms Bites
- The Best Air Fryer Hawaiian Chicken and Coconut Rice
Check out these air fryer pro-tips!
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Buying Guide