The Savory Butcher: Bulk Meat Buying Co-op Coming To WA! + More States Soon!
Do you like buying high quality meat at amazing prices? I know a lot of you were saddened by the sudden closing of Zaycon Fresh last June. Today I’m so excited to let all my Washington readers know that on Wednesday, October 10th you can pick up FRESH TRIMMED chicken breasts, ground beef, and fresh bacon at a fraction of the cost you’ve been seeing in the grocery store!! YES, you read that right… the chicken is ALREADY TRIMMED!!! So you are paying for CHICKEN… not the skin and fat we all disdained trimming from our Zaycon chicken! No more waste, no more time spent trimming chicken. And you won’t believe the price!!! I’m so happy to introduce The Savory Butcher! (learn more about it here)
The Savory Butcher: Chicken, Beef, and Bacon Deals in WA October 10, 2018
You can read everything I know about The Savory Butcher here, but this is how you can purchase some meat today that you will pick up NEXT WEEK!
- Go HERE to SavoryButcher
- Click on “ORDER” at the top of the page
- Click on the red button next to Wednesday October 10th
- Choose From:
- 40 Pounds Case of FRESH boneless skinless TRIMMED chicken $1.99/lb – yes, TRIMMED! So now you don’t have to spend an hour cutting all the yucky stuff off your chicken! All you need to do is portion it out (how you choose) in freezer bags!
- 40 pounds of 93/7 Lean Ground Beef for $3.99/lb – I’m so excited to see the four large 10 pound tubes again… I like to portion my beef into 1.5 pound packages since I have a big family!
- 81/19 Ground Beef (40 pound case) for $2.99/lb – for those who want
- Fresh Hardwood Smoked Bacon for $3.49/lb (30 pound case) – this comes in two 15 pound packages so you can portion it out easily and even share a box with a friend!
- Place your order and check out. After your order processes you’ll select which time/location you’re going to pick your order up at.
- I immediately received an email with my receipt and order number. (this is from my order last Month, and I can tell you I was NOT disappointed)
They’ve already ordered and paid for hundreds of boxes of product! So you just choose which location you want to pick it up at! Don’t delay though… I have a feeling they will sell out! I just can’t get over the fact that I can get trimmed chicken for $1.99/lb!!!
Where Do I Pick Up My Meat?
All deliveries will take place on Wednesday, October 10th at the following locations! Here is the schedule:
- 8am-8:45am Evolve Fitness, Mosses Lake, WA
- 10:30am-11am Calvary Chapel, Ellensburg, WA
- 12pm-12:30pm The fieldhouse, Yakima, WA
- 2:30pm-3pm Power Athletics Compound, Richland, WA
- 3:30pm-4pm First Lutheran Church, Kennewick, WA
- 4:30pm-5pm TRAC center, Pasco, WA
More Locations Coming Soon!
Don’t worry friends, The Savory Butcher is coming your way soon (order page will be updated soon with exact dates and delivery locations… we’ll let you know when it does!). During their initial pilot launch, they’ll be delivering to:
- Central WA – October 10th
- Seattle – October 17th
- Portland – October 18th
- Arizona – October 24th
- Utah – October 25th
- Boise – November 1st
- Eastern ID – November 2nd
- Eastern WA/ Northern ID – November 6th
And hopefully things will continue to run smoothly and they will be able to launch in other areas in the US in 2019!!
I’m so excited to have my freezer stocked again with delicious chicken and ground beef!! Go HERE to start your order and learn more!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again