Introducing The Savory Butcher – The New Awesome Alternative to Zaycon Fresh!
I know thousands of you were huge fans of Zaycon Fresh. Last June they suddenly closed their doors and left tens of thousands of customers empty handed and out hundreds of dollars. I’m so excited to announce that a couple of former Zaycon Fresh customers started a new “Community Bulk Meat Buying Co-op”, called The Savory Butcher!PS – See info HERE about their upcoming Boise and surrounding areas delivery on 9/12/18! AND scroll down to see my Facebook Live interview with the co-founder of Savory Butcher!
The concept is simple… get a bunch of people together to purchase a product at a lower cost (compared to purchasing it on your own at the grocery store) means you skip the middle man (grocery store) and save a ton of money!
High quality meat + Lots of people = lower costs
I know a lot of you have been feeling just like I have been… it’s been hard to swallow the prices of quality meat and I wasn’t willing to buy cheap meat. That’s why I’m so excited about The Savory Butcher!!!
Savory Butcher vs Zaycon Fresh?
- TRIMMED CHICKEN!!! You’ll receive a 40 pound box of boneless skinless chicken breasts that are ALREADY TRIMMED!! HOW exciting is this!?!? In fact, I think this will save you even more money because you won’t be paying for all the fat and skin that we would spend an hour trimming off! I’d usually have a couple pounds of trimmed stuff that I’d throw out. Since you’re getting a full 40 pounds of chicken that is READY TO EAT, you’re saving even more money (not to mention time!)
- GRASS ROOTS! NO investors allowed (this was a huge downfall to Zaycon Fresh)
- ORGANIC will be offered!!! Coming Soon! Organic is expensive, but since we’ll be purchasing in bulk, you’ll save a lot of money compared to grocery store prices!
- HIGH QUALITY MEAT – Savory Butcher is going back to the original source of high quality meat that we saw in the early years of Zaycon Fresh (if you’ve been a long time customer, you’ll know that the quality changed over the last 24 months)
- PAYMENT: Pay for the product a week or two prior to pick up, not MONTHS before!
Savory Butcher Launch Plan
- Last week they launched in Utah and sold out of the day of delivery!
- NEXT WEEK (September 12, 2018) they are launching in Boise, ID and surrounding areas! Learn more about Savory Butcher in Boise and surrounding areas HERE.
- They are piloting in Utah, Idaho, OR, WA and AZ so they can work thru the kinks and make sure the processes run smoothly before they launch in other areas. We will definately let you know when new areas launch!
Meet the Founders of Savory Butcher
I know there was so much negative stuff floating around the internet about Zaycon Fresh. I have hundreds of comments from many of you hoping that something similar to Zaycon would show up. I felt the same way… but I didn’t want to buy from people I don’t trust. So let me tell you about the two founders of The Savory Butcher… Cassie Michael and Erle Adams.
I’ve known Cassie for a long time because she’s a “frugal blogger” just like me! She has been blogging over at The Thrifty Couple with her hubby for the last 10 years. She’s a busy mom with 6 kids who wants to stay on a budget. She’s just like me and you and was so sad when Zaycon Fresh closed… she loved the quality and the prices! In 2016 she was contracted by Zaycon Fresh to be a liaison between Zaycon and all the bloggers that were promoting Zaycon. She saw a lot of the mistakes the investors made with Zaycon behind the scenes. She tried working with them and saw the investors push the original founders out of the company. She had been a customer and promoted Zaycon to her audience for 8 years. She knew that Zaycon closing left thousands of people wanting a better way to buy their meat. Rather than creating a company that was “money focused” (as the corporate investors turned Zaycon in to), she wanted something that was CUSTOMER FOCUSED (as Zaycon originally was back in the early days). So that is why she helped create The Savory Butcher… knowing that success is founded on helping the consumer.
Erle Adams: I met Erle Adams in 2016. He was hired by Zaycon to be over the “influencers” (that basically means anyone with a large online following). He worked for Zaycon Fresh for 14 months and was fired by the investors 2 days after Christmas in 2017 (they wanted to cut costs). Like Cassie, Erle saw the mishaps within the company. Erle knows the heart of the original founders of Zaycon and didn’t like seeing what was happening with the company.
Erle and Cassie stayed in touch after he was fired. Shortly after Zaycon Fresh closed, they got on the phone and decided they wanted to take on the challenge of helping thousands of people save money on high quality meat, stay true to the mission of helping others, and provide a product for less money. For the last several months they’ve been building a strong foundation for a community bulk meat buying co-op.
Last week they launched in Utah and the event when great! I’m excited to get my hands on some excellent quality meat for less money than what I could find it in local grocery stores. I’m excited to have my freezer stocked again! AND I’m excited to have some good solid people build something that so many of us want!
See What Other People are Saying About Savory Butcher:
Check out comments after the first co-op meat distribution event in Utah!
What do you think? Are you willing to give Savory Butcher a try??
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again