Snag Your Kohl’s Mystery Coupon Code!

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure

kohls-fall-mystery-coupon-code-offer

It is officially Fall! Accordingly, the weather here has become a little more chilly! Many of us look forward to pulling out our cozy sweaters, boots, leggings, and blankets for this time of year, right? Sounds good to me!

Well, today is a great day to make sure you and your family have all of the cozy things you’re going to want this Fall and Winter! There are some major deals right now on Kohls.com!

Hurry over and snag your Kohl’s coupon code!

You might just get the #KohlsFallMystery coupon for a whopping 40% off! There are 20,000 unique coupon codes available, good for either 20%, 30%, or 40% off. The chances are actually pretty darn good that you will get at least a 30% off code! Nice, right?!

  • 20% off: 5,000 codes
  • 30% off: 13,000 codes
  • 40% off: 2,000 codes

Unique codes are valid for one day only, and they must be used before 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, September 25th, 2016.

Guess what?! You can also earn Kohl’s Cash right now! Get $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent through September 25th in a single transaction.

kohls-fall-mystery-coupon-code-offer-items-i-would-buy

Here are just a few of the awesome and cute things that I found:

But wait, there’s more! 😉 Get free shipping with a $75 purchase. Or avoid shipping all together by making your purchase online and opting to go pick it up at your local store – pickup is free!

You might also be able to stack other coupon codes with the mystery coupon code offer! Not totally sure on that yet, but it is sure worth a try…

  • $10 off your women’s fall style event purchase of $50 or more with promo code RUNWAY at checkout. Ends 9/25.
  • $10 off your men’s fall style event purchase of $50 or more with promo code MENSTYLE10 at checkout. Ends 9/25.
  • Extra 15% off costumes and Halloween merchandise with promo code SPOOKY15 at checkout. Ends 9/25.

Seriously, you can conveniently shop online with a coupon code for up to 40% off, earn Kohl’s Cash, and free shipping! Go check it out now!

This post is sponsored by Savings.com. #KohlsFallMystery

Shopkins Happy Places Welcome Pack Bathing Bunny

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
shopkins-happy-places-welcome-pack-bathing-bunny

Adorable bathing bunny play set Hop your way over to Amazon and get this Shopkins Happy Places Welcome Pack Bathing Bunny for your little girl. This cute set is on sale today! Shopkins Happy Places Welcome Pack Bathing Bunny $14.79 (Reg. $17.99) Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) It's good clean fun! Decorate and display a Bunny Bathroom! The Welcome Pack comes ... Read More...

Save 20% Off $100

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
save-20-off-100

Shop at Disney today Use this promo code SAVE20 and get an additional 20% off on your purchase this weekend! Visit the Disney Store website and start shopping today! Save 20% Off $100 + Free Shipping On Orders Of $75 This Weekend Only Click to get this deal Thanks http://www.couponing2savings.com/ ... Read More...

Ice and Snow Sparkle Princess Dress

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
ebuddy-ice-and-snow-sparkle-princess-dress-fits-18-inch-girl-doll

Get these for your dolls Get this for your daughter or niece, I've always loved Queen Elsa and Princess Anna's dress. This Ice and Snow Sparkle Princess Dress Fits 18 Inch Girl Doll is on sale at Amazon for a low price today! Dress up your dolls today! Ice and Snow Sparkle Princess Dress Fits 18 Inch Girl Doll $26.99 Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) doll clothes for ... Read More...

Ailihen Lightweight Foldable Headphones

September 24, 2016 1 Comment | Disclosure
headphonesailihen-c8-lightweight-foldable-headphone-with-microphone-volume-control

Best quality! Huge discount on these Ailihen Lightweight Foldable Headphones at Amazon when you use this promo code X6292OY6 at checkout today! Get a total savings of $38.99 when you order yours now. There's 5 colors to choose from, get this as your Christmas present for the family! Ailihen Lightweight Foldable Headphones $6.99 (Reg. $45.98) Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE ... Read More...

VTech Go! Go! Smart Animals Grow and Learn Farm

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
vtech-go-go-smart-animals-grow-and-learn-farm

Let them manage their own farm Head over to Amazon and score this VTech Go! Go! Smart Animals Grow and Learn Farm with a $16 discount today. Let your kids play with different animals and their barn that makes lights and sounds. Your little one will love this interactive play set. VTech Go! Go! Smart Animals Grow and Learn Farm $25.84 (Reg. $42) Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE ... Read More...

The Learning Journey My First Puzzle

September 24, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
the-learning-journey-my-first-puzzle-sets-4-in-a-box-puzzles

Learning and solving Amazon is dropping down the price on this The Learning Journey My First Puzzle today! They're slashing 58% off the original price, so order yours for the little one today! This is an add on item. The Learning Journey My First Puzzle Sets 4-In-A-Box Puzzle $5.00 (Reg. $12) Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) My First Puzzle set series are great ... Read More...

Disney Frozen Sparkling Paper Dolls

September 23, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
disney-frozen-sparkling-paper-dolls-by-tara-toy

The paper dolls are back! I remember playing with paper dolls when I was a kid. These, however, are an upgraded version, head over to Amazon today and get your magnetic Disney Frozen Sparkling Paper Dolls today. Dress up Princess Anna and Queen Elsa with any of the 6 dresses included in this set. Disney Frozen Sparkling Paper Dolls by Tara Toy $4.09 (Reg. $10) Ships Free with Amazon Prime ... Read More...

Clorox Toilet Wand Disinfecting Refills

September 23, 2016 Leave a Comment | Disclosure
clorox-toiletwand-disinfecting-refill-30-count-total

  Disinfect your bathrooms regularly Stock up on these Clorox Toilet Wand Disinfecting Refills from Amazon. Choose to Subscribe and Save to drop the price, plus, today you can clip on a 15% off coupon to get an even lower price! Clorox Toilet Wand Disinfecting Refills, Rainforest Rush 30 Count $10.29 (Reg. $14.23) Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) Three 10 ... Read More...