No more tears when it’s time to do their hair!
My daughter has beautiful, long, thick hair and I LOVE doing it. She however use to hate it. Cried at the thought of me coming anywhere close to her with a brush. I had tried hair detanglers and all sorts of other products with no luck. Then I saw The Wet Brush and our morning routine was forever changed!
Now she asks for me to give her “princess hair.” I almost died with excitement the first morning she woke up and asked me to do her hair. Almost had to reach for the thermometer and make sure she was not sick because I was so shocked.! This brush has literally been a life changer for us. I also have very thick hair and I find myself taking it into the shower with me. I brush my hair in the shower after I finish conditioning and I can feel the difference after I towel dry my hair. There are hardly, if any tangles, when I get out of the shower.
We all have paper straight hair in my house but I have used this brush on my niece who has those adorable little ringlets that can get very tangled. Worked like a charm!
You can use this brush with the DIY natural detangler spray here for really awesome results!
Get The Wet Brush for only $8.98!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Detangles hair with ease
- Perfect for use on wet or dry hair
- 4.5 star review
- Comes in different colors but keep an eye on the price when looking at other colors
Some other Wet Brush choices available at great prices:
The Wet Brush Pro Select Light Pink – $8.98!
The Wet Brush 2 Pack! Blue & Pink, Value Pack! – $14.98!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.