Air Fryer Refrigerated Cookie Dough Cookies
If you are like me and tend to have at least one package of Pillsbury cookie dough (or one of your favorites) in the fridge at all times, then you need this Air Fryer Refrigerated Cookie Dough Cookies recipe on hand.
When you use the air fryer, you won’t have to wait to preheat it like you would an oven, you can simply pop the cookies in the air fryer and have air fryer chocolate chip cookies in less than 10 minutes.
Talk about a way to satisfy that sweet tooth in no time at all. Plus you can make these in small batches of cookies, just when you need a delicious golden brown cookie.
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make this Air Fryer Refrigerated Cookie Dough Cookies:
- Prepackaged and refrigerated cookie dough
Types of cookie dough make
Basically, if it is a package you can find in the grocery store’s refrigerated section it will work. But here are my favorite store-bought flavors to make.
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (I especially love the chocolate lovers edition)
- Sugar cookies
- Sprinkle sugar cookies
- Snickerdoodle cookies
Temperature of cookie dough
When you are ready to make these cookies, be sure to grab them out of the fridge. There is no need to make sure they reach room temperature before you begin baking the cookie dough balls.
More cookie recipe options
You do not need to limit yourself to only the dough bought at the grocery store. You can make your normal cookie recipe that you like to make, just use a cookie scoop to make sure the cookies are cooked evenly.e
Place the scoop of dough in the fridge to allow them to set up or put the dough in the freezer for frozen cookie dough. Then place the homemade cookie dough into the air fryer and cook according to the instructions below.
Air fryer cookies to try (make the dough ahead of time)
How to make this Air Fryer Refrigerated Cookie Dough Cookies recipe:
Step 1: Place cookies
First place the cookies in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Use air fryer parchment paper to line the bottom of the air fryer to make cleaning up and removing the cookies easier.
Step 2: Bake cookies
After you have the cookies arranged in the air fryer, air fry the cookies at 350 degrees F or 177 degrees C for 6-7 minutes, or until the cookies are done to your liking.
Complete this with the entire batch of cookies you need to make, without overcrowding the air fryer.
Step 3: Rest cookies
When the cookies are done baking leave them in the air fryer to rest for a few minutes past the cook time. Then remove them and place them on a wire rack.
After the cookies are done on the cooling rack, place them in an airtight container for the best storage and to keep the cookies fresh longer.
Air fryer desserts
Cookies are not the only desserts you can make in the air fryer give some of these simple recipes a shot and save them for later too! I promise you’ll want to make them again.
The best air fryer desserts:
- The Best Air Fryer Molten Lava Cake
- Mini Dutch Babies (German Pancakes)
- Air Fryer Pancake Bites
- Quick and Easy Air Fryer Cake Donuts
Save this recipe for later when you want to whip up some cookies with only a few minutes to spare. Perfect for a late-night snack or after school snack for the kids.
You don’t have to use the whole package if you want, just make as many as you need, and save the rest for later!
More snacks to make in the air fryer:
- Homemade Pizza Bagels in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Popcorn in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Snack Idea: Dorito Crusted Babybel Cheese Bites
- Simple Air Fryer Tuna Melt
- Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burrito In The Air Fryer Recipe
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Ham Quesadilla
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Refrigerated Cookie Dough Cookies
- Air fryer parchment paper
- 1 pkg Premade, refrigerated cookie dough
- Place cookies in air fryer. Use parchment paper to make clean up easier and removing the cookies easier.
- Air fry at 350 °F for 6-7 minutes, or until cookies are done to your liking.
- Let the cookies rest in the air fryer basket for a couple minutes before removing.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!