Air Fryer Peppermint Brownies
When you are looking for the best holiday brownies with moist crumbs, then you need to give these Air Fryer Peppermint Brownies a try!
These are perfect to serve on Christmas, or at any holiday party you have this winter season.
This peppermint brownie recipe is so good, especially when you use a crushed candy cane to put on top!
Ingredients and Supplies You’ll Need to Make These Air Fryer Peppermint Brownies:
- Box of brownie mix and its called for ingredients (i.e. eggs, oil, butter)
- Peppermint extract
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips, or taste
- Peppermint candy canes
How to flavor these mint brownies
If you aren’t sure if you want these brownies to be super pepperminty, then you can always dial back the amount of peppermint extract that is added to the brownie mix.
Or, if you really enjoy peppermint flavor, you can always add more of the peppermint extract to the batter before you bake this brownie recipe.
Add chocolate ganache
This brownie recipe is so good as it is, but you can level this dessert recipe up even once more by adding a chocolate ganache or frosting recipe on top.
All you will need is some semi-sweet chocolate chips, some heavy cream, and maybe a little salt to cut the sweetness, stir it all together, and then you will have a great frosting to put on these brownies.
How to make these Air Fryer Peppermint Brownies:
Step 1: Prepare brownie mix
In a large mixing bowl, make the brownie mix according to the package directions.
Then, mix in the peppermint and vanilla extract and chocolate chips to the brownie mix, and stir it all together.
Step 2: Prepare air fryer basket
Either remove the air fryer tray and line the basket with parchment paper. Or, if you don’t have an air fryer with a tray, line the bottom with foil to cover the holes, then add a layer of parchment paper.
Let some of the parchment paper come up the sides of the air fryer to make it easy to remove the brownies when they are done cooking.
Alternatively, you can also cook brownie mixture in an air fryer dish.
Step 3: Add brownie mix
Once the basket is prepared, pour in the brownie mixture, and then top the brownies with additional chocolate chips.
Step 4: Bake peppermint brownies
Air fry at 330 degrees F or 166 degrees C for 10-15 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature between 190-210 degrees F or 88-99 degrees C (190F for fudgy brownies and 210F for cakey brownie-like textures).
Step 5: Cool brownies
Let the brownies rest for several minutes in the air fryer basket.
Then take the peppermint candies and crush them. After they are crushed into small pieces, top the brownies with the crushed peppermint.
Enjoy as is or with ice cream.
Dessert in the air fryer
This is not the only amazing dessert recipe you can make in the air fryer. Here are even more of my favorite recipes to whip up in the air fryer to satisfy those sweet cravings.
Air fryer dessert recipes:
- How to Make a Dessert Foldover in the Air Fryer (TikTok Inspired Recipe)
- The Best Air Fryer Molten Lava Cake
- 2 Ingredient Lava Cakes
- Gooey Mini S’mores Pies in the Air Fryer
This is such a great recipe that can make with simple pantry ingredients that you already have on hand this holiday season and with little prep time needed.
Make sure to add this to your new recipes list to make this holiday season. They are sure to be a hit at your next party.
Delicious air fryer snack recipe that can be made quickly:
- Homemade Pizza Bagels in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Popcorn in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Snack Idea: Dorito Crusted Babybel Cheese Bites
- Simple Air Fryer Tuna Melt
- Vegetarian Bean & Cheese Burrito In The Air Fryer Recipe
- 10 Minute Air Fryer Ham Quesadilla
Air fryer tips and tricks
- Air Fryer 101
- Learn these common Air Fryer Mistakes!
- All about the Best and Worst Air Fryer Accessories
- How to Clean Your Air Fryer
- How to Cook Any Recipe in the Air Fryer
- FREE Download → Air Fryer Tips & Temps
- Air Fryer Buying Guide
- Watch Fabulessly Frugal YouTube Channel for Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Peppermint Brownies
- In a bowl, make the brownie mix.
- Mix in the peppermint and vanilla extract and chocolate chips
- Either remove the air fryer tray and line the basket with parchment paper. If you don’t have an air fryer with a tray. Line the bottom with foil to cover the holes, then add a layer of parchment paper. Let some of the parchment paper come up the sides of the air fryer to make it easy to remove the brownies when they are done cooking. Alternately, you can also cook brownie mixture in air fryer dish.
- Pour in the brownie mixture.
- Top the brownies with an additional chocolate chips.
- Air fry at 330 °F for 10-15 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature between 190 °F-210 °F(190 °F for fudgey brownies and 210 °F for cakey brownies)
- Let the brownies rest for several minutes in the air fryer basket.
- Take the peppermint candies and crush.
- Top the brownies with the crushed peppermint.
- Enjoy as is or with ice cream.
Keep up to date on our newest air fryer recipes!