5 Easy DIY Face Mists That Will Make You Glow
5 DIY Facial Mist Recipes
Do you want to have glowing skin that feels great, looks great, and smells great? Spritz a bit of one of these DIY face mists onto your skin to restore moisture and give yourself a noticeable glow.
Best of all, making your own refreshing DIY facial mist is easy. The ingredients below all require only 4 ingredients or less. Most of the ingredients are simple to find as well, you might even have them in your house already.
1. Cooling Cucumber Mist
In this facial mist DIY, the ultimate re-hydrating duo comes together: cucumbers and water. Along with that you also have aloe vera to help soothe and cool your skin for a nice relaxed feeling.
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera
- 1/2 cup of rosewater
2. Lavender and Chamomile Face Mist
This is another refreshing face mist but instead made with mineral water and some essential oils! This one is meant for refreshing dry skin, but it has other uses as well. For example, spray it on between your makeup layers for smoother, less clumpy makeup.
- 1 cup distilled or mineral water
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops chamomile essential oil
3. Green Tea Facial Mist
Perfect for the summertime, this DIY face mist will cool you down instantly and the green tea will leave you feeling relaxed.
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 mug of just boiled water
- 1 bottle of vitamin E oil or 1 vitamin E capsule
- 1 plastic spray bottle
4. Orange Blossom Cooling Summer Spritz
This is another DIY facial mist for the summertime. With only 3-ingredients it’s really easy to make and it will also give you a nice natural glow.
- 1/2 cup orange blossom water
- 10 drops argan oil
- 10 drops rosehip oil
5. Rose Moisturizing Mist
This rose water DIY face mist is perfect for moisturizing and calming your skin. Also, feel free to spray this one on your hair and all over your body as well!
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 2-3 tablespoons oil of your choice and/or glycerin. I used jojoba oil in mine – it closely resembles our own skin’s sebum (skin’s natural oils), and soaks in very quickly making it a hydrating,
- Yet very light moisturizer.
- Spray bottle
Using a facial mist is one of the easiest things to do and the benefits are completely worth it. Simply carry around your favorite DIY mist in your purse and you can use it whenever you need a nice refresher!
What are your favorite DIY facial mist recipes for radiant skin? Let us know.
More DIY Remedies:
- 5 DIY Body Wraps That Really Work
- 5 DIY Foot Soaks You Can Do From Home
- Natural DIY Hair Detangling Spray (with Coconut Oil)
Trending DIY Projects