Quit Smoking with Help from Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Nicotine Gum
This post was sponsored by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
I am a big supporter of quitting smoking, and of taking advantage of tools and support to help with kicking the addiction. It is hard work to change a habit, especially one with a physical addiction. Using a nicotine replacement therapy like gum can double your chances of quitting for good! Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Nicotine Gum can play a huge part in successfully quitting. It is a great way to take control of those powerful cravings. Choose from Original, Coated Ice Mint or Coated Fruit Wave flavor gums. There is no excuse – these are even available in easy-to-carry 10-count packs reserved only for Sam’s Club Members. Set a date, buy the gum, and quit for your life!
- Offer valid thru April 2020.
- Offer valid on Member’s Mark™ Nicotine Gum for any variety, select sizes. Offer valid on Member’s Mark™ Nicotine Gum for 2MG or 4MG, 300 or 380 total count packs.
- Only Valid with NEW Yellow Seal Packaging.
Member’s Mark Nicotine Gum (2MG) and (4MG)
If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2MG Nicotine Gum
If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4MG Nicotine Gum
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms.
- Available in multiple flavors: Original, Coated Ice Mint, and Coated Fruit Wave.
- Compare to Nicorette® Gum active ingredient.
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you can use a second piece – However, do not continue to use one piece after
another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Before using this product, ask a doctor if this product is right for you.
- Use as needed to reduce cravings, but do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
- Not for sale or intended for use for those under the age of 18.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is designed to wean your body off cigarettes. It helps regulate and gradually reduce
your body’s cravings for nicotine by using controlled amounts of nicotine that decrease over time, without exposure to
other chemicals found in cigarettes.
- NRT is not meant to be the only thing you use to help you quit smoking. You may need other methods that help the psychological (emotional and mental) part of smoking, such as a behavior support program.
Directions for Use:
1. Put a piece of gum in your mouth, and begin to chew the gum slowly until it tingles
2. Then, place the gum between your cheek and gum, until the tingle is gone
3. Chew the gum again and move to the other side of your mouth and place between your cheek and gum
4. Repeat this process until the tingle is gone (Usually 30 Minutes)
5. Do Not eat or drink for 15 Minutes before chewing the Nicotine Gum, or while chewing a piece Gum is sugar-free
Ready to save TIME and MONEY? Check out our Price Drop Alerts!
Get a text or email about the deals you want! Simply choose the brands and products you want to follow from our comprehensive list, then forget about it! We’ll send you a text or email when we find a smokin’ hot deal on the stuff YOU want! Learn more HERE!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again