Cupid’s Crunch Recipe
Valentine’s Day Popcorn Recipe – Cupid’s Crunch
This Cupid’s Crunch is a super easy and yummy Valentine’s Day popcorn recipe. It is a great treat for pretty much any Valentine’s Day party – with friends, family, school, work, or church. Or make it with your family as simply a fun treat, no party needed. It’s easy, quick, and everyone loves it!
This valentine popcorn recipe is easily adaptable to almost any holiday and a variety of flavors! Just change up the candy and the sprinkles to fit whatever theme you’re going for – holiday colors, school colors, sports team colors, leftover Christmas candy, etc.
Reese’s pieces would be a yummy candy to try mixed in with the popcorn and pretzels! Oreo cookies are another delicious add-in option. I already know it would probably be a good combo because this Oreo popcorn recipe is one of my favorites! If you like this Cupid Crunch recipe, you’ll definitely want to check out the Oreo popcorn recipe!
I love using popcorn that is lightly salted and the pretzels in this cupid crunch recipe because you get the sweet and salty combo going on. Love that! Of course, it doesn’t have to be bags of microwave popcorn. You can make your own popcorn with some kernels and an air popper, stove top popper, or even your own DIY microwave popcorn.
This is a fun Valentine’s Day treat to enjoy with family and friends! Give it a try or save this recipe for later!
Plus, see ideas for fun and affordable No Candy Valentines!
Would you like to see more of our favorite recipes?
Subscribe to our weekly recipe email.
Note that the nutrition info for this recipe will vary depending on the ingredients used.
Cupid’s Crunch Recipe
- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped (about 16-20 cups popped popcorn)
- 12 ounces candy melts or almond bark
- 2 cups broken or bite-size pretzel pieces
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms (11.40 oz package)
- Sprinkles or any other Valentine's Day themed candies
- Pop popcorn and remove unpopped kernels. Set aside.
- Melt the candy melts or almond bark according to package instructions.
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper, if desired. Spread popcorn, broken pretzels, and M&Ms between the baking sheets.
- Pour half of the melted candy melts over the popcorn mixture and stir or toss to coat. Spread the mixture evenly again, then drizzle remaining candy melts over the top and sprinkle on candy bits or sprinkles.
- Wait for the candy melts to harden or dry and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.