How to Watch Movies Without Internet
Watch Movies Without Internet
Have you ever been in a situation when you did not have any internet service? On an airplane, at the beach, inside some buildings or stores, or in the mountains maybe?
If you have ever wished you could access instant entertainment for yourself or the kids without being online, you will love this new feature from Amazon Prime!
It is a new perk to the Amazon Prime Instant Video! Amazon Prime members can now download Prime eligible TV shows and movies to almost any mobile device at no additional charge. The shows are then available to view offline – no internet connection needed!
This feature has been available on Fire tablets since 2013, but just recently became available on other mobile devices – iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and tablets.
How to Watch Amazon Prime Offline
Download the Amazon Video app for iOS or from the Amazon App Store for Android. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you will be able to download and watch any Prime eligible movies or shows offline for FREE.
Also, if you fly with JetBlue you’ll be able to stream Amazon Prime videos right from your seat! That’s flying in style.
There are thousands of titles available on Prime Video to download for offline and online viewing:
- Drama and Comedy Series: Amazon Original Series Bosch (based on Michael Connelly’s books), Downton Abbey, Grimm, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, True Blood, and MANY MORE.
- Kids’ Shows: Amazon Original Series Wishenpoof!, Creative Galaxy, Tumble Leaf, Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street, Annedroids, Backyardigans, and MANY MORE.
- Movies: Star Trek Into Darkness, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, If I Stay, and MANY MORE.
Note: Amazon Prime movies and TV shows come and go so there will always be a new selection of videos to stream. That also means some of the movies/TV shows listed above may not be available at the time you’re reading this.
Amazon Prime Has Tons of Great Features
On top of being able to stream videos and watch Amazon Prime offline, there are a bunch of other awesome perks to an Amazon Prime membership too!
I have had a membership for a few years now and it is totally worth it to me – I use Amazon Prime all the time! Here’s just a small list of some of the perks:
- Free Two-Day Shipping
- Free Unlimited Photo Storage
- Free Unlimited, Ad-Free Music
- Free eBooks
- and more (learn more about all of the perks of Amazon Prime here)
If you haven’t tried Amazon Prime before, no worries! If you’re at all interested in the service, you have the option to try it out for free here. If you end up not liking it, no big deal.
More Amazon Deals:
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- See why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again
I have had Prime for years for free shipping. I have an iphone so I think I can download movies and play them on TV, but I do not know how to do this. Do I need to have a Smart TV and/or a firestick? Are there simple written directions I can print out and set this up? I am 75 y/o and need to “keep it simple”!
I believe you do have to have a smart tv