Easter Idea: These Are My Peeps!
Chocolate makes everything better, even Peeps!!
Here are some fun ideas to make your Easter Celebrations a hit.
Using a chocolate fountain dip your peeps! Dip them all the way for added fun of decorating them.
Chocolate Fondue Fountain – $22.97 (eligible for FREE Shipping)
- Mini chocolate fondue fountain holds up to 2 pounds of chocolate
- Designed with a plastic base and a 2-tier tower; easy to use
- Pour melted white or dark chocolate into the base and switch on the motor
- Auger-style fountain; uses a standard outlet; dissembles for quick cleanup
- Measures 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 12-3/4 inches; 90-day warranty
Next place a row of your favorite bunny peeps & top with larger candy. Fill inside vase with water & flowers. Such a great center piece!
Choose your favorite peeps. Place candy stick from the front of the peep to the back. Slide it down & add another until you have added as many as the stick can hold. Using a candy bag cover the peeps & tie a ribbon on the bottom. For fun add a note for a friend saying “Here’s some peeps for one of my favorite peeps!”
Micro S’mores with 12 Classic and 12 Holiday Recipes – $7.40 (eligible for FREE Shipping)
- Features include domed cover for even microwave energy distribution for the perfect melt, auto-plunger applies just the right amount of pressure to for the perfect s’more
- High impact plastic base for perfect support and easy handing, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Micro s’mores recipe guide with 12 classic and 12 holiday recipes for year-round fun
- Dimensions: 5-inch by 4.625-inch by 5.625-inch, includes retail packaging
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.