MasterChef Family Cooking Game $17.68 (Reg. $19.99) – FAB Ratings! 22 Family Tested Recipes!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on MasterChef Family Cooking Game. Compete as a FAMILY to see if you can be crowned Masterchefs! The Masterchef family showdown game is a wild cooking adventure with mini-game cooking challenges and surprise twists and turns along the way. Collect points as you move through the cook and await your fate at the judge’s secret scorecards! This is a good deal, compared to $20 at Walmart.
MasterChef Family Cooking Game – $17.68 (Reg. $19.99) – FAB Ratings!
- Bring Masterchef Into Your Kitchen: Turn Mealtime Into Game Time With This Exciting New Culinary Board Game. Teach Kids Valuable Cooking Skills Through A Series Of Fun Challenges With Delicious Results. Find Out If Your Family Has What It Takes To Become The Ultimate Masterchef
- Take On Epic Cooking Challenges As A Family: Parents And Kids Must Work Together To See If They Can Score Big On The Judge’S Scorecard. Surprise Mini-Game Challenges Will Create Twists And Turns Along The Way And Keep Your Family Entertained From Start To Finish. Ages 7+. 2-6 Players To Play
- Includes 22 Family Tested Recipes: Discover New Dishes And Cuisines With 22 Delicious Recipes That Your Family Will Love Cook At Any Time Of The Day With Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner And Even Snacks
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again