Easily Grow Your Own FAB Fruit at Home with these Must Have Trees!
FabuLESSly Frugal was compensated for this post.
Have you been wanting to grow your own fresh fruit, but unsure where to start? Check out these FAB fruit trees/plants from Planting Tree. PlantingTree.com makes quality growing easy and accessible to literally everyone. No steep learning curves. No dirt in the car on the way home from the garden center. Instead, there’s way more fun, and far less frustration – that’s the PlantingTree.com way. Growing your own fruit at home pays you back in freshness and convenience. You’ll save money by eating what you grow and making fewer trips to the grocery store. Plus, you get delicious flavor no store-bought fruit can match.
Check out some of the most Popular Fruit Trees form Planting Tree:
Meyer Lemon Tree: The Meyer Lemon is the best indoor citrus performer and its popularity is evidence of this! This little tree can provide flowers and fruit up to 4 times a year! Right now Save $10 Off!
- Very easy to grow!
- Super sweet lemons that the whole family will love.
- Grow your Meyer Lemon Tree indoors or outdoors.
- Extremely popular patio citrus
Natchez Thornless Blackberry: Easy to grow, low maintenance and provides an abundance of Blackberries for you and your family. The Thornless Blackberry Natchez is one of the first berries of the season to produce. You could expect tons of huge, healthy berries from this small bush. Compared to other berry bushes, the maintenance is very low. No chemicals or upkeep needed. The Thornless Blackberry is drought tolerant and pest resistant!
- Enjoy thornless blackberries in your own backyard.
- Fast grower and Heavy Producer
- Pest resistant
- Drought tolerant
Chandler Strawberry: A single Chandler Strawberry Plant will produce an average of 1 pint of fruit per season. With a maximum growth height of 8 inches and a width of 18 inches, these berries certainly prove that good things come in small packages. Strawberry plants are low maintenance and easy to care for, making them a great plant for every skill-level gardener. Just $14.99
- Known for intense flavor
- Excellent option for home gardens
- Great for eating fresh, and for freezing
Bonanza Patio Peach Tree: The Bonanza Patio Peach tree is a true dwarf peach tree. It only grows to 6 feet tall, but is able to support plenty of full-size fruit! This small fruit tree has a sturdy trunk and short, strong branches that are able to handle the weight of its tasty fruit. And this tree is able to bear a lot of fruit! Just $119.95
- Dwarf fruit tree. This amazing peach tree only grows to about 6 feet tall and wide! It can fit in any landscape and even grows well in pots!
- Self-fertile. You only need 1 small tree to get plenty of fruit for your family!
- Attractive tree. This miniature peach tree looks beautiful on your patio or deck or planted in your yard. It has a nice habit and lovely pink blooms in spring.
- Tasty fruit. The peaches of this tree grow to about 3 inches in diameter. The taste of the peaches is flavorful and sweet. The Bonanza is a delicious, juicy peach with minimal fuzz.
Plus they have much more to offer over on plantingtree.com so be sure and check out all the FAB items they have!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again