Slow Cooker Liners for Less!
Try these PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
I LOVE using a liner in my slow cooker to make clean-up so much easier! I used to just buy the Reynolds liners because there were coupons and they are readily available in most stores. There aren’t as many coupon deals for them anymore though. I decided to try out these PanSavers cooking bags/liners…
PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership) or an order of $35.
A box of four Reynolds liners is about $3.00 at many stores, which is about $0.75 per liner. Twenty-five Reynolds liners would cost around $18.75. This box of 25 PanSavers is only $0.44 each liner!
- Contour-fit helps to eliminate folds in the liner to prevent food waste
- PanSaver eliminates food-to-hot metal contact which prevents the moisture in the food from scalding-off
- Fits 3.5 to 6.5 quart slow cookers, 9 x 13 oven dishes, or standard roasting pans you can also use them to steam vegetables or fish!
- Pansaver is FDA certified, NSF approved, KOF-K certified and produced in an ISO-9001 environment
- 25 liners and ties per case
4.7 out of 5 stars with over 200 customer reviews!
Here is my own positive review to add to that – I have used these liners quite a few times recently and they are just as good if not better than the Reynolds liners. I have had some Reynolds ones come apart at the seam before I even got it into the slow cooker. I haven’t had that issue with PanSaver so far. Love the lower price and the easy clean-up!
Get out the slow cooker!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Mom!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts