Easy Homemade Lucky Charms
How to Make Lucky Charms Bars
Next time Lucky Charms cereal is on sale, grab a box or two and make these delicious treats! For real. These Lucky Charms treats are sooo delicious and easy to make!
Making these Lucky Charms bars at home, I quickly discovered how addicting they are! I wanted to eat just one, but I ended up eating quite a few more than that (which was already several more than I let the kids eat). Haha.
This recipe would probably work well with many of your favorite cold cereals, so it would be fun to get creative with it too! Do some experimenting and figure out what works best!
Ingredients for Lucky Charms Treats
It only takes 3 ingredients and a few minutes to whip up these delicious treats:
- Mini marshmallows
- Cereal; and
With the cereal, you don’t really have to measure it out, just pour the whole 11.5-ounce box in there – it measures really close to 9 cups.
These Lucky Charms Treats are Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
Lucky Charms cereal is especially festive for St. Patrick’s Day with the leprechaun and all. This is my kind of St. Patrick’s Day treat because it is really so simple and easy.
On top of being a super festive treat, it’s definitely more creative than just adding green food coloring to a food or drink. Plus, The kids can even help make these Lucky Charms treats if you want them to.
Marshmallow Treats Tip
I think the key to really delicious marshmallow treats, regardless of the cereal you use, is to add more marshmallows than what most traditional recipes call for. The treats end up being soft, gooey, and oh so yummy.
Adding marshmallows and butter to cereal might not be healthy, but man is it delicious! Definitely a fun and enjoyable treat that the whole family will love and devour!
Pretty sure these Lucky Charms treats will get requested every St. Patrick’s Day and then some. Enjoy!
More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes:
- Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie Recipe
- Quick Garlic Buttered Broccoli Recipe
- Healthy Popeye Muffins Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day
See more of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipes.
Would you like to see more of our favorite recipes? Subscribe to our recipe email.
Easy Homemade Lucky Charms Treats
- 9x13-inch pan
- ½ cup salted butter
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows
- 9 cups 11.5-ounce box Lucky Charms Cereal
- Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- In a large pot or medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Reduce heat to low and stir in the cereal.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press into even layer. Let cool. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve. Store in airtight container and room temperature for up to 4 days.
Recipe Adapted From: Brown Eyed Baker