Egg Nog Pancakes
If you love Eggnog you will love these Pancakes!
Prepare some breakfast favorites this Christmas morning, inspired by the holidays like these eggnog pancakes! Even if you are not a fan of egg nog these have a light holiday taste.
If your typical Christmas morning is all about unwrapping gifts and picture taking, you probably won’t have time to prepare a giant breakfast. However, if you plan ahead, you can have a substantial morning meal beyond a bowl of cereal and milk. Make some of these Holiday Inspired Pancakes a day or two ahead simply reheat for breakfast, and for a quick Christmas morning breakfast that will look like you spent a lot of time preparing!
These really are not hard to prepare. It is easier than most pancake recipes with only a handful of ingredients the most obvious difference is the use of egg nog instead of water or milk. They are a very light pancake that is rich in flavor. They are delicious served with maple syrup and butter!
Oster 10 by 18-1/2-Inch Griddle with Warming Tray, Black $34.54 (was $39.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Warming tray slides from underneath to keep food warm
- Removable, adjustable temperature control
- Cool touch edges
- 10-inch by 18-1/2-inch cooking surface with nonstick coating
- 10-Inch by 18-1/2-inch cooking surface with non-stick coating
Egg Nog Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog (homemade or store-bought)
- 2-1/4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Combine flour with sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk eggnog with butter and egg then gradually whisk in flour mixture until well combined.
- Ladle spoonfuls of batter onto the griddle and cook until you can see bubbles on top then flip and cook until golden. Serve with maple syrup and butter.