Bunny Bait Recipe
This Bunny Bait Recipe is so stinkin cute and so so easy to make!
This would be a fun treat to make for an Easter party. Just get some cute Easter Bags to bag it up with, a cute bow and you would be set for a treat to throw out there in an egg hunt, a basket filler, party treats, thoughtful friend and neighbor treats and more! Set it out on Easter Eve to ensure that the Easter Bunny is “baited” to make a stop at your house and leave the kids their Easter Baskets and see if you get more fun surprises in your basket this year! Or maybe you can catch the Easter Bunny himself!?!
This treat is the perfect mix of salty and sweet! It is also very versatile you could not only add what is in the recipe but other treats too. Customize it with some oreos, marshmallows, or any Easter Candy would be some fun additions to this treat. I will warn you that it is easy to make and also HIGHLY addictive. I couldn’t stop eating it I had to bag it up and put it away, it’s that good!.
This will make a big bowl full so there is enough for a large crowd of people, and watch out because it will be gone in no time! Kids of all ages can easily help make this and kids of all ages love to eat this! I’ll be making a big batch this week for sure! I hope you enjoy it! 🙂
Learn how to make your own DIY Microwave Popcorn!
- 1 Dozen
- 7 1/4″ x 9 1/4″
- Accessories not included.
Presto PopLite Hot Air Popper, White $19.97 (was $29.97)
- Pops faster than a microwave- up to 18 cups of gourmet corn in less than 2 1/2 minutes
- In test after test, the Presto PopLite hot air popper out popped other leading brands, popping up to 30-percent faster with virtually no unpopped kernals
- Uses regular or gourmet popcorn for a savings of up to 70-percent over microwave bags
- Pops without oil for up to 42-percent fewer calories than microwave bag popcron, no artificial flavors, saturated fats, preservatives, or added salt
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Premium Gourmet Yellow popcorn kernels individually selected for their superior expansion qualities and tender flakes
- 5 pound, single bag
- Perfect for those looking for the value of a bulk purchase without the inconvenience of handling a 50lb bag
- Yield: Produces up to 80 ounces of popcorn
- Packaged in a moisture proof bag for maximum freshness
Bunny Bait Recipe
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels, or 2 bags tender white popcorn
- 12 oz. Plain Vanilla Candy Melts, (like Wilton brand)
- 1 1/3 cups pretzel squares, broken into pieces
- 12 oz. bag plain Milk Chocolate M&Ms or Mini M&Ms (for Bunny Bait use pastel M&Ms)
- Multicolored Sprinkles, about 1/4 -1/3 of a 2 oz. container
- Pop popcorn in a popcorn popper into a large bowl (or alternately in the microwave if using microwave bags of popcorn) according to package directions. Toss out any unpopped popcorn kernels. Toss in broken pretzel pieces and M&Ms.
- Melt Vanilla Candy Melts in a microwave safe bowl on HIGH power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Drizzle half of melted chips over popcorn mixture, then stir, tossing gently a few times with a rubber spatula. Then drizzle remaining half of melted chips over popcorn, and gently stir mixture until evenly coated (don’t over stir though or your sprinkles wont stick if the white chips begin to set and harden).
- Pour mixture into a single layer onto wax paper. Sprinkle entire mixture evenly with sprinkles before vanilla chips set.
- Allow to cool and harden, then gently break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
This will make a big bowl full so there is enough for a large crowd of people