DIY Valentine: You Make My Heart GLOW
Frugal and Easy DIY Valentine Idea
Does your Valentine set your heart a glow?
Here is a fun Valentine for your child’s classroom party! Kids love glow bracelets and they are a frugal choice to purchase! Check out all of the Non-Candy Valentine Day Card Ideas we’ve posted. Which one do you like the best?
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Glow Bracelets (100 ct) – $7.99($0.08 each)
- Hole punch
- Free Printable You Make My Heart Glow <<— download and print!
I skipped the Cello bags for this project. It was easy enough to punch a hole in each end of the card. (For this printable we left some space on the Valentine card for you to make the hole punches.) **One tip on the hole punch, is the further apart you punch the holes, the more flat your Valentine card will lay.
A pack of 100 glow bracelets may seem like a little much. But if you have multiple children or friends to share them with it is a great way to go. I think this is our most frugal project so far. Each Valentine will be only $.08 each!
Need a few ideas of what to do with the extras?
- Save a few on the side for a family fun night! Bracelets make a perfect accessory for a glow in the dark dance party!
- Fill up the bathtub and put 5-10 bracelets in the water for a glow in the dark bath!
- Stash them away for camping – looping the bracelet through a tent loop makes a perfect night light!
- Save some for Halloween! It’s another great candy free Halloween idea!
Find more great —>>DIY Valentines <<—
You may also enjoy these Valentine’s Day Recipes.
Don’t miss the Frugal and Simple Valentine’s Day Gifts and Crafts
Trending DIY Projects
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again