5 Easy DIY Purse Organizer Projects
DIY Purse Organizer Ideas
Can’t find what you are looking for inside your bag? Maybe you need a bag organizer. Here are some DIY purse organizer ideas that will help you find loose things in your bag much easier!
1. DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad
- A hot pad (with the loop in the middle of a side, not at a corner)
- 6 Ziploc sandwich bags (about 6″ x 6″)
- A button, fabric, and ribbon (optional, for decorating the outside)
Find the full directions for this DIY purse organizer over on PracticallyFunctional.com!
2. DIY Purse Organizer
- Timtex – or a similar thick, cut-able and sew-able stabilizer
- Tape Measure
- Fabric Marker
- Hand Sewing Needle and Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Zipper Foot
Find the full directions for this DIY bag organizer on ialwayspickthethimble.com!
3. Purse Organizer Insert With Adjustable Divider
- Internal fabric and divider fabric – approx. 1/2 yard
- External fabric – approx. fat quarter
- Batting – approx. 3/4 yard (for 2 layers)
- Woven Interfacing – 1/4 yard
- Plastic card (or use double layer woven interfacing)
- Velcro – approx. 1 yard
- Binding tape – approx. 2 yards
- Twill tape or ribbons – approx. 1 1/2 yard
- Sewing machine (with walking foot)
- Sewing kit
- Fabric marker
- Ruler and measuring tape
- Quilter’s safety pins or seamstress pins
To find the full directions for this project, head over to CraftPassion.com!
4. DIY Pot Holder Purse Caddy
To find the full directions for this DIY purse caddy, head over to FunCheapOrFree.com!
5. Simple DIY Purse Organizer
- 2 pieces of template plastic 14″X4″
- 2 contrasting pieces of fabric 29″X4.5″
- 1 piece of fabric 29″X9″
- 1 piece of quilt batting 29″X4.5″
To see how to make this simple DIY purse organizer, head over to Froo*Gal!
Which DIY Purse Organizer Are You Going to Make?
All of these purse organizers have their own style and functionality, so which one is your favorite? Let us know!
Thanks for reading and please don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, pin this post and check us out on Pinterest! Thank you!
More DIY Projects:
- 5 DIY Poncho Ideas That Look Great
- 5 DIY Bathrobe Ideas for the Whole Family
- 5 Cool DIY Watch Straps You Will Love
- DIY Accessory Holders
Trending DIY Projects
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again