Walmart Now Offering Free Pickup at Select FedEx Offices
Do you dread going into the busy store just to pick up an order? I know I sure do. Well, Walmart and Fedex are here to save the day! When you place an order on Walmart.com, you have the option of ship to home, or ship to store for Free! Now you can select to pick up in select Fedex stores! This is a great additional option for those who don’t like receiving home shipments, want to avoid the busy store, or to help save on shipping fees.
- During checkout, simply select Pickup as your preferred shipping method
- Select from a list of participating FedEx Office locations based on your zip code. *Marketplace items and bulky or heavy items are not eligible for delivery to FedEx Office locations
- You will see the estimated delivery date during checkout and in your order confirmation email
- You will receive an email when it’s ready for pickup. FedEx Office will hold your order for 7 calendar days from the date it’s ready for pickup. Orders that are not picked up within this time frame are returned to Walmart and refunded
- To pick up your order, bring a valid government-issued photo ID and the FedEx tracking number which is in the Ready for Pickup email as well as in Order Details in Your Account
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app! It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to learn more!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again