Walmart’s New FREE Mail-in Returns Program!
To compete with Amazon, Walmart now has FREE mail-in returns and they work with FedEx to make it happen! They call it Carrier Pickup by FedEx. With Walmart, you can now ship and return your online purchases FREE of charge using the new service!
Yep. It is as simple as it sounds. If you need to make a Walmart return or exchange, and you don’t want to go in-store, use Walmart’s new free shipping return system.
Here is how FREE Mail-in Walmart Returns with FedEx Works:
1. Head into the Walmart app or Walmart.com
3. Select the item to return
4. Select the issue with item
5. Submit return request & print free shipping label
6. Box up the item with all its original packaging
7. Put shipping label on box
8. If FedEx provides parcel pickup, you can schedule a pick up time. Otherwise, you can drop your return off at any FedEx location.
- Your refund will appear in 7-10 business days if you used a credit card to purchase the item, and 5-7 business days if you used a debit card. If you used a gift card, the money will be placed back on the card as soon as the item is received at the Walmart storehouse.
- No printer? You can go to your nearest FedEx office and they will print your label for free. Make sure you bring the QR code provided when you initiated your return through the app or website.
- You can return almost anything using Walmart’s Carrier Pickup by FedEx! However, “perishable online orders cannot be returned by mail” says their FAQ website.
- If you have any questions, visit their FAQ website for more information.
That’s it! EASY and CONVENIENT!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again