Crafty Valentines Mailboxes for Kids
Valentine’s Day is around the corner. If your child is celebrating Valentine’s Day in class, then perhaps you will want to make a Valentine’s Day box together. Or if you are celebrating at home, you and your family will have a blast making these Valentine’s boxes together!
Here are some basic supplies you may need:
- Shoebox (or cereal boxes)
- Construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Glue or hot glue
And here are some cute, fun Valentines box ideas for inspiration from some awesome bloggers. I hope this helps you and your kid get inspired and crafty!
1. Butterfly Valentine’s Day Mailbox
2. Unicorn Valentine’s Card Box
3. Simple DIY Valentine Box
4. Pokemon DIY Valentine Box
5. Panda Valentine Card Box
6. DIY Pom-Pom Heart Valentines Box
7. Rocket Valentine Box
8. Robot Valentine’s Day Mailbox
Be sure to check out this post for more ideas- 12 DIY Valentine’s Day Box Ideas for School. Also check out these Valentines Mailbox Kits on Amazon.
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2022 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again