Amazon & Whole Foods: Prime Members to Receive Special Perks and Other Updates!
Starting Monday August 28th Whole Foods Market will “offer lower prices on a selection of best-selling grocery staples across its stores, with more to come”.
On August 28, 2017, lower prices will show up on:
- Whole Trade organic bananas
- responsibly-farmed salmon and tilapia
- organic large brown eggs
- organic avocados
- organic baby kale and baby lettuce
- creamy and crunchy almond butter
- organic Gala and Fuji apples
- organic rotisserie chicken
- 365 Everyday Value organic butter
- animal-welfare-rated 85% lean ground beef
- and more!
CEO of Amazon Worldwide Consumer, Jeff Wilke, said, “And this is just the beginning – we will make Amazon Prime the customer rewards program at Whole Foods Market and continuously lower prices as we invent together. There is significant work and opportunity ahead, and we’re thrilled to get started.”
This means that in the future Prime members will be provided with special savings and other in-store benefits! I’m excited to see this unfold!
- Whole Foods Market’s healthy and high-quality private label products—including 365 Everyday Value, Whole Foods Market, Whole Paws and Whole Catch—will be available through Amazon.com, AmazonFresh, Prime Pantry and Prime Now.
Is it time to sign up for Amazon Prime?
- There are SEVERAL reasons why I love Amazon Prime and can’t live life without it! It is SO MUCH MORE than just free two day shipping! And now this new announcement just sweetens the pot!
You can read the full press release here.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again