Amazon: 30-Count Sharpie Permanent Markers as low as $15.53 (Reg. $25.53) | Just 52¢/Marker – $10 Off a $25 Office & School Items Purchase!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 30-Count Sharpie Permanent Markers. Bold to the Max, permanent to the core, and offering the ultimate in precision, Sharpie Ultra fine point permanent markers inspire you to make your point. Made to write practically everywhere, vivid Sharpie markers eliminate dull and boring. Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading. For a limited time, you can snag $10 Off a $25 Office & School Items Purchase! This is a great time to stock up on Sharpie, Elmer’s, Paper Mate and more products! Be sure to enough of these supplies, plus extras, at all times – especially if you’re homeschooling your kids. See this Ultimate “How to Start Homeschooling” Guide.
30-Count Sharpie Permanent Markers as low as $15.53 (Reg. $25.53) | Just 52¢/Marker – $10 Off a $25 Office & School Items Purchase!
- Proudly Permanent ink marks on paper, plastic, metal, and most other surfaces
- Intensely brilliant colors create eye-popping, vibrant impressions
- Remarkably resilient ink dries quickly and resists both fading and water; AP certified
- Endlessly versatile ultra-fine point has a precise, narrow tip for extreme control
- Colorful options: includes 1 green, 1 blue, 1 red, and 2 black Sharpie Permanent markers
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again