Need a fun and easy Halloween Dinner Idea that’s sure to please?
Introducing: Meatloaf Zombies! My friend Sherry shared this on her facebook and told me I could share it with you… isn’t it awesome?!
This has got to be the easiest (and most brilliant) Halloween Dinner idea I’ve ever seen!
Halloween Dinner Idea: Meatloaf Zombies
- Prepare your favorite meatloaf as you usually would (here are some meatloaf dinner ideas)
- Shape the meatloaf into a head/face shape.
- Use onions as the eyes
- Dice some onions to use as the teeth
- Get some bacon and “wrap” the “face”
- Bake as you normally would (you may have to adjust the time slightly… just keep an eye on it)
- Cover with ketchup, barbeque sauce, or a yummy ketchup/brown sugar mixture.
- Don’t cut it up until your dinner guests have seen your masterpiece!
Here are some other fun Halloween ideas:
And here are some cute and easy Halloween craft ideas: