Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe (With Video)
How to Make a Copycat Wendy’s Frosty
Do you love the cool, refreshing taste of a Wendy’s Frosty, especially during the summertime? This is one of my favorite summertime treats and this recipe is dangerously easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
Watch Me Make Copycat Wendy’s Frosty:
For how simple it is, you’ll be surprised at how similar it tastes to the real thing. If you were to do a blind taste test, you might not even be able to tell the difference between this copycat Frosty recipe and a real Wendy’s Frosty!
Great for Parties!
Make up a big batch of this recipe for your next party or family treat. If you need some help, this copycat Wendy’s Frosty recipe is so easy to prepare, even your kids can make it, without too much supervision.
All you need to recreate this frozen Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe from your own kitchen is Cool Whip, Chocolate Milk and Sweetened Condensed Milk!
You can also make a low-fat version of this recipe by using low-fat versions of the ingredients.
Use a Blender OR Ice Cream Maker!
I don’t have an ice cream maker, so I use my blender instead and it works great! You’ll just need to cut the recipe in half and whip it all up twice. Overall, it makes about 14 cups of chocolate frosty.
Just add the ingredients to your blender, one by one, finishing off with the cool whip.
Then just whiz the ingredients together and let it set up in the freezer for 2 hours (stirring it every 30 minutes). You can use a freezer bowl to speed things along, or any mixing bowl that is freeze safe.
I was so impressed by how spot on the taste and texture of this recipe was. It’s as close to a Wendy’s chocolate frosty as you can get without getting in the car and driving over to buy one! Now if only I had some fries…
If you try this copycat frosty on your own, let us know what you think! Does it taste better or worse than a Wendy’s frosty?
More Frozen Treats:
- Chocolate Kitchenaid Ice Cream Recipe
- Healthy Low Calorie Strawberry Smoothie Recipe (Under 200 Calories!)
- Healthy Homemade Fudgesicle Recipe
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Dole Whip Pineapple Popsicle Recipe
Wendy's Frosty Copycat Recipe (With Video)
- Large bowl
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- ½ gallon chocolate milk
Ice Cream Maker Instructions
- Add Cool Whip and Sweetened Condensed Milk to the freezer bowl of your ice cream maker. Stir together until smooth.
- Pour in chocolate milk, until up to the fill line on your ice cream maker. Stir together.
- Turn on your ice cream maker and freeze for 30-45 minutes, or until Frosty is at desired consistency! Serve frozen, with a spoon.
- Combine Cool Whip, chocolate milk and sweetened condensed milk, in blender and mix well.
- Put the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze.
- Stir thoroughly every 30 minutes until desired thickness is reached (usually about 4 hours).