11 Easy DIY Bracelets That Can Make You Money
Stylish DIY Bracelet Ideas
These DIY bracelets are super easy to make and so fun to wear. Plus, if you get really good at making these hand-made bracelets, you could even sell them for extra income.
Here you will learn, step – by – step, how to make 9 different trendy DIY bracelet ideas. These ideas can all be customized and added on to as well, so get creative!
1. DIY Hardware Store Bracelets
Starting off the list we have a simple DIY bracelet that you can make with materials from the hardware store! I think this idea is really fun, and who knows, maybe while you’re at the hardware store you’ll find some other fun materials you can add to your bracelet.
Unfortunately, the tutorial for this craft is no longer available online. I’m sure you can figure out how to make it on your own though!
- 6 inches of 1/4 inch rope
- 1/4 inch brass compression sleeves (found in the plumbing section of hardware store)
- Embroidery thread
- 6mm end caps
- 7mm jump rings and lobster clasp
- Jewelry pliers
- Super glue
2. DIY Heart Friendship Bracelet
These DIY heart friendship bracelets look so good and they’re so easy to make. This would make for a great gift to give your BFF on Valentine’s Day!
- 2 colors of embroidery floss
- Tape or clipboard
3. Diy Braided Bracelet
Braided bracelets are super stylish and surprisingly easy to make. Plus, you can customize your bracelet to the color you want, and you could even make matching ones for your friends!
- 2 leather laces or cotton (120 cm). Here a black lace for the frame and a blue for braiding
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 clip or tape
4. Chain Hair Tie
This DIY makes wearing a hair tie on your wrist look glamorous. All you need is some pliers, a hair tie, and a chain, and you can make one of these great looking DIY bracelets!
- Goody Hair ties
- Jewelry Pliers
5. Braid Triple Paracord Bracelets
These DIY paracord bracelets take a bit longer to make but the end result is absolutely worth it. As you can see from the photo above, you end up with 3 different colored bracelets that compliment each other perfectly.
- 1mm aqua nylon thread
- 1mm light purple nylon thread
- 1mm blue nylon thread
- 0.5mm silvery brass wire
- Ends with chains and clasps
- Jump rings
- Wire cutter
6. DIY Wrap Bracelet
Inspired by Chan Luu, this DIY wrap bracelet nails the high end/DIY look perfectly. Best of all, this craft can be fully customized to suit your personality.
- 2 yards 1mm round leather cord
- Beading wire/thread
- 140-150 2mm beads or 125-130 3mm beads. If you’re buying beads at Michaels or Joann’s, this will be about 3 strands with some leftover.
- Beading glue (optional)
7. DIY Leather Bow Bracelet
If you like a nice simple accessory that goes well with almost anything, you’ll love this craft. It’s super cheap to make too! The creator of the bracelet even recommends going to furniture stores and asking for leather sample books to save money!
- A piece of leather, approx. 22cm x 10cm (approx. 8.7″ x 4″)
- Leather glue or super glue
- A snap button
8. Leather Wrap Bracelet
You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make this beautiful bracelet. Once you get the steps down, you can breeze through this project!
- About 2-meter leather cord size 2mm (2meter length will wrap around 4x –
- 1.5-meter leather cord size 1mm
- 6-meter leather cord size 1mm
- About 140 little beads with a large enough hole to thread onto your shorter 1mm leather cord piece.
- Optional a little jewelry button or something similar from the bead shop
9. Ribbon Pearl Bracelet Tutorial
This is a bit of a bigger bracelet, but it is super cute! I could definitely see it being worn with a nice dress or formal outfit. You could also customize it with different color ribbons or beads!
- 20 inches of ribbon
- Pearls or beads.
- Stretch cord or stringing material
- A needle
All of those DIY bracelets are so pretty! These would be great to make for yourself, for your family/friends, and if you want to take it a step further, you can even try selling your custom bracelets. Etsy is a great place to sell homemade crafts!
Before you go, I’d love to hear from you: Which DIY bracelet idea from this list did you like the most? Let me know!
More DIY Crafts:
- 5 Simple Ways to Recycle Your Old Jeans!
- Top 10 Ways to Reuse Old Towels and Sheets
- 5 Easy DIY Purse Organizer Projects
Trending DIY Projects
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again