Amazon: FREE Angry Ninja – A Children’s Book About Fighting and Managing Emotions of Anger, Kindle Edition + MORE
Is your little one struggling with his or her emotions. Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on FREE Angry Ninja – A Children’s Book About Fighting and Managing Emotions of Anger, Kindle Edition. Through cute illustrations, humor, and words that kids can easily understand, your little one learns valuable life skills and coping with emotions. Read this for free with Kindle Unlimited. You can also check out these other free books in the Ninja Life Hacks series.
FREE Angry Ninja – A Children’s Book About Fighting and Managing Emotions of Anger, Kindle Edition + MORE
- Angry Ninja gets upset a lot. He’s like a ticking time bomb. When his sister takes his things without asking, it makes Angry Ninja so frustrated. Until one day, a buddy shows him a simple strategy to control his emotions.
Find out what happens in this comedic book about anger.
- Life is hard! And it’s even harder for children who are just trying to figure things out. The new children’s book series, Ninja Life Hacks, was developed to help children learn valuable life skills.
- Fun, pint-size characters in comedic books easy enough for young readers, yet witty enough for adults.
- The Ninja Life Hacks book series is geared to kids 3-11. Perfect for boys, girls, young readers, primary school students, toddlers, or any kid who deals with difficult emotions. Excellent resource for counselors, parents, and teachers alike.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again