Amazon: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote + FREE Food Network 1-Year Subscription $29.99 (Reg. $70) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
If you’ve been wanting to score a fab deal on a Fire TV Stick and if you like cooking, you’re in luck! Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on the Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote + FREE Food Network 1-Year Subscription. The fire stick gives you access tothousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus browse websites. And, with the free 1-year subscription to Food Network, stream episodes of your favorite Food Network shows and co0k along with your favorite chefs!
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote + FREE Food Network 1 Year Subscription $29.99 (Reg. $70) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
- To get started just say “Alexa, open Food Network Kitchen” into the Alexa Voice Remote or paired Echo device.
- The #1 best-selling streaming media player, with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen, released 2019).
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- More storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes.
- No cable or satellite? Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, Sling, YouTube TV, and others.
- Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones to listen to movies and music.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again