Oh The Places You’ll Go – Graduation Gift Idea!
A very personal graduation gift idea for your kids!
A few years back I saw this picture floating around online, perhaps on Pinterest, about using the Oh The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss as a graduation gift. It’s a fantastic graduation gift to give on it’s own with a personal note in it from you. But you can step it up a level and get it for your younger kids and have their teachers sign it with a personal note at the end of each school year. This is what we are doing and I am on year 3. I just reread the notes in them as I was puling them out to take to the school this week and let me tell you this mama was crying like a baby. The notes are sweet for me to read as a mom, imagine how sweet they’ll be at graduation time…
I have a friend whose son is in 5th grade and she barely ordered the book last year and took it in to all of his prior teachers to sign it for him. So it’s never too late to start and I promise this will be a gift they will cherish forever! It’ll be fun for you to look back on too.
Becky keeps an envelope in each of her children’s books, and every year she throws 20 dollars in there. It doesn’t make a huge difference to her monthly budget, and since she started when they are in pre-school, when her kids graduate high school, they’ll have $280 in the envelope! It’ll be a separate gift, she just keeps them together so she doesn’t lose them! 😀
Oh The Places You’ll Go – $10.00
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- Really awesome gift idea for all aged kids to give at graduation!
- One of my favorite Dr. Seuss books!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.