5 DIY Seatbelt Pillow Ideas
DIY Seatbelt Pillow Ideas
When I was a kid I used to always fall asleep in the car. I don’t know why but something about driving just made me so sleepy. However, I was always usually abruptly awoken by bumpy roads and I’d always wake up with a sore neck.
I really wish I had known that seatbelt pillows were a thing because that would have changed everything. These DIY seat belt pillow ideas are for all my fellow car sleepers out there!
1. Easy DIY Seatbelt Pillow
The original post for this DIY seatbelt pillow doesn’t exist anymore so we’re missing the exact directions. However, you should have an idea on how to create this craft just based off the picture above. Good luck!
2. DIY Travel Seatbelt Pillow For Kids
- 2 pieces of fleece cut to 26″x6″ each…choose your favorite patterns or solids! My Walmart had clearance!
- 66″ of coordinating ribbon, preferably around 3/8″ thick to be able to tie them
- Ruler, pins, scissors, lighter
- Premium Polyfill, or your choice of other filler material
- Sewing machine with coordinating thread, optional needle, and thread for hand stitching
The original website this project was posted on is having some technical difficulties so the directions are missing, sorry!
3. Seatbelt pillow with a Pocket
- (2) 4.5″ Velcro strips
- 1/4 yard of 57″ wide fleece (perfect for raiding the remnant bin!)
- Poly-fil or other stuffing
- Coordinating thread, machine, scissors, hand sewing needle
Follow the original directions for this DIY seatbelt pillow on So-Sew-Easy.com!
4. Simple DIY Seatbelt Pillow for Kids
- Two 26″x6″ pieces of fleece
- Sewing machine
5. DIY Fancy Leopard Seatbelt Travel Pillows
- 3/4 yard fabric
- 2 yards ribbon
- Sewing notions
Sadly the original post for this DIY seatbelt pillow has also been removed. 🙁 We still encourage you to give it a shot yourself! If it goes well you could post your own tutorial somewhere!
Which DIY Seatbelt Pillow Will You Make?
Let us know in the comments! Once you try a seatbelt pillow for yourself, you’ll never want to go back. Not only are they stylish, but they’re also so comfy! No more strained necks or hitting your head on something whenever there’s a bump in the road.
PS: Sorry so many of the original directions are missing for these DIY projects! If you’re feeling brave you can try to make them without any directions (tell us how it goes if you do)!
More DIY Projects:
- DIY: Detail Your Cars Upholstery!!
- Top 10 Ways to Reuse Old Towels and Sheets
- 5 DIY Poncho Ideas That Look Great
- Easy DIY Bulletin Board (French Memory Board)
- 6 DIY Detox Ideas You Can Do at Home to Cleanse Your Mind and Body
Trending DIY Projects
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again