😮🚫🚚 UPS Temporarily Stops Collecting From These 6 Stores!
The holiday season is one of the busiest times of the time year for mail and package carriers. This year we can expect delivery companies to be busier than ever due the virus, as many people are turning online to ensure safe holiday shopping.
Because of an excess in delivery capacity, delivery company UPS recently told their drivers to temporarily stop picking up packages from 6 retailers. This includes Macy’s, Nike, Hot Topic, Newegg.com, Gap, and L. L. Bean. This change highlights the importance of doing online holiday shopping early, as there will likely be delays in shipping.
If you are worried about getting your packages on time, take advantage of curbside pickup where it is available.
You will likely not receive your package if you order on December 21st, the week of Christmas.
Important Shipping Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Dec. 15: Last day for UPS Ground service, USPS ground service, and FedEx ground service
- Dec. 23: Last day for UPS Next Day Air service and last day for Priority Mail Express service
- Dec. 25: Last day for FedEx SameDay, SameDay City Priority and SameDay City Direct services.
With our app, we notify you when it’s the best time to shop and buy the products and brands you want. That way you are ensured to get the best prices. Be sure to check it out so you get everything on your holiday wish list.
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again